Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

Dearest Mall Cop...

6 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Pretty sure the TBSUF label hurt your feelers more than anyone else on this board. Probably because it did and still applies to you the most. Idiot. 

Congrats to all the other Bronco fans. 

I take it I must have said something to hurt your feelings in the past and I could see that because I certainly gave Fresno fans a hard time in the past. Maybe we can get to that point again if you guys get things turned around. I haven't interacted with you in years, but it's good to know you are still easily triggered.

5 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

I take it I must have said something to hurt your feelings in the past and I could see that because I certainly gave Fresno fans a hard time in the past. Maybe we can get to that point again if you guys get things turned around. I haven't interacted with you in years, but it's good to know you are still easily triggered.

You haven't triggered anyone, baby boy. Just an observation. You just keep on TBSUF'ing, but you're too stupid to know you're doing it.... that's what's great about you. Idiot. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Just now, TheTedfordTrain said:

You haven't triggered anyone, baby boy. Just an observation. You just keep on TBSUF'ing, but you're too stupid to know you're doing it.... that's what's great about you. Idiot. 

Clearly triggered. Good to know my trolling from years ago still eats at you. Makes me laugh.

Sure, stupid. You live in your own reality anyways. 

I know you're triggered because the only two fan bases that I've ever trolled on here were Fresno Fans and a few CSU fans. The fact that you still harbor animosity towards me proves it. I had forgot you were even on this board until you reacted to me. I can't even remember anything you've ever said in the past. So the fact that you are easily triggered by something I said, lets me know I really got to you at some point, lol.

51 minutes ago, Brew_Poke said:

19 or 20.  I think I started posting in 1998 when the board was the WAC-16 board on Killerfrogs.com.  The board predates the WAC expansion to 16.

You are a champion at putting words in people's mouths.  Who said anything about BYU?  GTFOOH with that.  Some chip on that shoulder.

You're the one on here talking about shitposting style from BYU fans.  There's assholes in every fanbase here.

Or did I imagine this post?

Since you guys showed up with the culture of shitposting.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 minute ago, Jack Bauer said:

You're the one on here talking about shitposting style from BYU fans.  There's assholes in every fanbase here.

It's good to see that BYU-Wyoming hate is still alive and well after all these years.

3 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

I know you're triggered because the only two fan bases that I've ever trolled on here were Fresno Fans and a few CSU fans. The fact that you still harbor animosity towards me proves it. I had forgot you were even on this board until you reacted to me. I can't even remember anything you've ever said in the past. So the fact that you are easily triggered by something I said, lets me know I really got to you at some point, lol.

Like i said, you live in your own reality. You never successfully trolled any fan base. You're just you, an oblivious TBSUF.  Impossible for you to shut it on and off.  Appreciate the desperate paragraph trying to explain yourself, though. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Like i said, you live in your own reality. You never successfully trolled any fan base. You're just you, an oblivious TBSUF.  Impossible for you to shut it on and off.  Appreciate the desperate paragraph trying to explain yourself, though. 

#triggered

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Jeeeesus guys, STFU, all of you.  This thread is about asking K5 how that dick tastes, the idiot.

I'm done, but you know K5 will never come on here and take his medicine like a man.

4 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

You should reread the thread, I guess. I neither said nor implied anything about BYU nor its fans. I thought that in the context of the discussion, it was obvious that I was referring to the cohort that joined the board when you did, lowering the level of discourse. Sorry that I wasn't clear enough. Weren't we talking about an SDSU fan being an asshole? You brought up BYU, and I didn't follow you down that rabbit hole. In short, you imagined it. You usually don't have the persecution complex that a lot of BYU do; I'm kind of surprised.

56 minutes ago, k5james said:

Boise fans are so precious.  I talk the same shit to every other fan base but only one dedicates threads to me.  Delightful.

How does that dick taste?  What were your thoughts seeing Boise State physically dominate your young team with an even younger team?  We out toughed you.  We hit harder and FAR more violently.  Weird to see a Rocky Long offense look so intimidated.

You actively root against Boise OOC because you feel, in your own words, Boise winning OOC games validates our program.  You have a complex with Boise you do not have with other conference members, because deep down you know there is a difference between SDSU and Boise.