Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

Dearest Mall Cop...

4 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

Maybe I've completely misread K5, but I always thought he was a pretty good fan who just loved to shove it in other fans' faces when SDSU was doing well. Before the game I wrote a long post describing why I thought Boise's D was much more competitive than most people thought. He didn't react poorly to that post and even gave it a like, though I'm sure he disagreed. 

That's called being an asshole.

You Boise fans are magnanimous winners. That much is clear. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

I still can't believe what our defense pulled off last night. Still shaking my head.

I gotta give your QB some props, he's one tough kid. He was still fighting with all he had in the 4th quarter and started a nice rally when a lot of guys would have been just trying to get out of there alive, after the beating he took all game long. 

Good luck against Fresno State. Rocky will have your team ready for the Dogs.

latestbroncofanslogo.png.20959eb73e46249d924bc7abb968f702.png

5 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Well, then this entire board............................

Why, thank you jack. :) 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, madmartigan said:

I'd argue that this is directed at one poster and less gloating over a win. It's fine to run your mouth, as long as you're prepared to take your lumps after.

Actually, of that 25 page pregame thread, I thought it was mostly good/cordial discussion outside of two posters. I've only glanced over the board, but I haven't seen anyone rubbing SDSUfans' nose in it.

As a Boise fan, it was a very satisfying win. For many reasons, but largely because of the quality of the opponent. 

Gearing all Self-Awareness levels to zero.

10 hours ago, Boisestate78 said:

If any fan base knows what it's like to be kicked in the nuts it's us. 

9 hours ago, Boisestate78 said:

Referring to being knocked off a potential big stage. Hawaii, Nevada, and TCU have giving us brutal defeats.  Getting knocked off the top of the mountain is tough.

Of coarse Byu has not played in a meaningful bowl game in over 20 years so I wouldn't expect you to understand

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

11 hours ago, BroncoOrange said:

Hey, he's trying to rub it in the TSDSUF face. You're screwing up the harmony of this thread.

Pretty sure the TBSUF label hurt your feelers more than anyone else on this board. Probably because it did and still applies to you the most. Idiot. 

Congrats to all the other Bronco fans. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

2 hours ago, WilliamHicks said:

I still can't believe what our defense pulled off last night. Still shaking my head.

I gotta give your QB some props, he's one tough kid. He was still fighting with all he had in the 4th quarter and started a nice rally when a lot of guys would have been just trying to get out of there alive, after the beating he took all game long. 

Good luck against Fresno State. Rocky will have your team ready for the Dogs.

I am still pleasantly surprised myself. I can't believe we stopped Penny as well as we did.

A rematch on the Blue would be great 

3 hours ago, madmartigan said:

Meh, a few SDSU fans talked an unreal amount of shit all off season and up until this game.  Mall cop especially.  To see SDSU get physically dominated by a bunch of freshmen and sophomores was pretty fantastic.

3 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

Nah, there were assholes here long before the board started telling BYU fans they should leave because it hurt their epeen's to read BYU fan posts.

Okay. You're obviously correct, like always.

3 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

Nah, there were assholes here long before the board started telling BYU fans they should leave because it hurt their epeen's to read BYU fan posts.

Brew poke has been on here for like 25 years fwiw. He may remember a time before there were many byu fans.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

Brew poke has been on here for like 25 years fwiw. He may remember a time before there were many byu fans.

Maybe so.  I didn't know the internet existed in 1992. I find that message board fans are more passionate than the typical fan, and are also opinionated much of the time, and thus, assholes.  There are assholes in every fanbase on here.  Most fans on here are pretty cool.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

19 or 20.  I think I started posting in 1998 when the board was the WAC-16 board on Killerfrogs.com.  The board predates the WAC expansion to 16.

1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

No, you're right.  Only the BYU fans are assholes.  Need a tissue? :rolleyes:

You are a champion at putting words in people's mouths.  Who said anything about BYU?  GTFOOH with that.  Some chip on that shoulder.