Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

BSU @ SDSU Live game thread

Just now, tailingpermit said:

Yeah?

I apologize, pussy - I had a hot date downtown Chicago with a woman that has an MBA from Booth.

You're still a total poser.

Irony.

9 minutes ago, k5james said:

Got ran on?  Were you watching a different game?

Yea you got ran on.  That 4th quarter the Aztecs were broken and had no control. SDSU just got physically dominated.  Boise was faster and better and the game was never in question.  What really sucks for you is that the entire defense comes back next year.  10 of 11 starters.  Can not wait to push your shit in even harder on the Blue next year.

Donks doing the equivalent of storming the field on the mwc forum right now.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Just now, IanforHeisman said:

Dude you were giving Fresno scorebo

What's wrong with score updates?

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 minute ago, Dogs4Me said:

What's wrong with score updates?

In another team's game thread?  Kinda weird.

I thought Boise ran the ball really well, in particular in the 4th quarter.  They iced the game with some tough running yards and chewed up like 5-6 minutes.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

3 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I think it’s time Cozart gets most of the snaps.. The offense moves a lot better with him in. I still feel Rypien is the better downfield passer but the stats don’t really seem to show that.

He did an amazing job making something of nothing for that TD pass.

1 minute ago, Jack Bauer said:

I thought Boise ran the ball really well, in particular in the 4th quarter.  They iced the game with some tough running yards and chewed up like 5-6 minutes.

Don't tell that to K5Blart

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, Jack Bauer said:

It was meant to annoy SUDS fans since we get them next week. But, there was no trash talk on my end...

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg