Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

BSU @ SDSU Live game thread

Just now, IanforHeisman said:

Defense keyed in on the run game and forced Chapman to beat us with his arm. But just like Boise the Aztecs don’t have many weapons at WR. 

Yup, but the 14 point lead without a first down completely changed the game.

2 minutes ago, k5james said:

Good game Boise.  Able to make our guys make mistakes they don't normally make.

Hey, you got butt +++++ed by a more talented team.  No shame in that.  After all the shit you talked I just have to LOL.  You were ran on.  You could not run the ball.  It was not "mistakes" you got +++++ing man handled.  You got pushed around and dominated.  You did not "make mistakes" you got butt +++++ed by a more talented team that owned your ass on the lines.

Just now, tailingpermit said:

Like you think this post is going to make up for all the pompous posts you you made before this game.

L. O. L.

Nice of you to show up AFTER the game pussy.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Hey, you got butt +++++ed by a more talented team.  No shame in that.  After all the shit you talked I just have to LOL.  You were ran on.  You could not run the ball.  It was not "mistakes" you got +++++ing man handled.  You got pushed around and dominated.  You did not "make mistakes" you got butt +++++ed by a more talented team that owned your ass on the lines.

Got ran on?  Were you watching a different game?

Just now, BroncoOrange said:

Isn't that what you just did?

No, I was here before AND after.  I own up to shit.  I don't vanish like you fruits did after Virginia.

No, I was here before AND after.  I own up to shit.  I don't vanish like you fruits did after Virginia.

So you only vanish when getting passed over for a mod role?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

poop_763987385.jpg&size=article_medium

Hey @fanhood, how are things going in here?  Always fun when you start counting up those wins before the games have been played, right?

Yup, we got our asses kicked. Actually reminded me of the old WAC days when it team was hyped and we would lose at home to BYU.

we'll recover. Good chance to play Boise again in December.

40 was Rypien on a great individual effort avoiding a sack.

30 yards by Ryp but nice try. Mattison was rolling your D in the 4th.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Certainly did not surprise me the oline,is a year away form being average. When you have a couple frosh guys with clubs it can get ugly. got to give some love for Chapman kid is warrior. Give BSU credit for sure but why SDSU did not recruit some JC guys at the Oline instead of two frosh and sophomore is beyond me. ASU beats Washington all those other upsets. Rosky saw this as a rebuilding year which itr is but those wins made ti seem like it was not .

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche