Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

BSU @ SDSU Live game thread

2 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

This is the most complete half that we have played in the Harsin era . It is everything that we as fans have been begging for for four years; multiple shifts and formation, creative funk, aggressive pursuing defense playing to win and not to lose. It is the Boise State of old that put us on the national map. I am so proud of Harsin right now.

Boise looks really good right now. if they keep it up through the second half then I might have to adjust my opinion on Harsin.

and i really don't want to do that, lol.

1 minute ago, sandiegopete said:

Can you spell over rated?  What a joke of a team is the Aztecs.  At least the Aztecs don't have to worry about getting their butts kicked by Boise State again this year because Fresno State is in the driver's seat for the division.

Staying on top is a lot harder than the actual climb. BSU fans know this very well. Extremely hard to go undefeated. Game still isn't over, did you happen to watch BSU blow it to WSU?

3rd Qtr 2:35 to go

UNM - 0

FS - 31

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Just now, 4UNLV said:

well in all fairness, this is the best boise has looked in a few years, your team came to play.

True, but SDSU did beat a good Standford team who is beating a decent Oregon team right now.

2 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

3rd Qtr 2:35 to go

UNM - 0

FS - 31

:OT:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, BroncoOrange said:

Staying on top is a lot harder than the actual climb. BSU fans know this very well. Extremely hard to go undefeated. Game still isn't over, did you happen to watch BSU blow it to WSU?

When you have little pussies on the offensive line it doesn't take much to just whip their ass so they cry for mama.  SDSU is going to be curb stomped by CSU.  That puts Fresno in the driver's seat.

Any team just has to stack the box and stop the run and they can easily beat the Aztecs.