Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

UNC 'Punishment'

What a joke.  The NCAA is a toothless tiger now.  Nobody should be scared of it  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Andy Glockner

@AndyGlockner

This is both amazing, and not at all amazing. What a joke.

"It wasn't just athletes who benefited from our fake academic dept" is an absurd determination, and now every school has a map to cheat.

Pat Forde

@YahooForde 

Wow. UNC skates. Oh boy.

Committee on Infractions "could not conclude" that violations were committed by UNC. Eighteen years of academic fraud gets a pass.

8 minutes ago, 406WarriorFan said:

As a great man once remarked:

"The NCAA is so mad at Kentucky, it's going to give Cleveland State two more years' probation.''

They'll find someone else to throw the book at. 

Louisville. I hope. 

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

What a joke.  The NCAA is a toothless tiger now.  Nobody should be scared of it  

Everybody not named UNC, Duke, Kentucky should be scared of it, their ^^^ lawyers are just better than the NCAA' lawyers are. And the NCAA knows it, that's what THEY are afraid of

So what I’m concluding is Louisville made a mistake by not offering up prostitutes to the general student body.  If everybody got a prostitute no harm was done.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater