Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

babs

OT: Northern California Burning

5 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

seems weird that they are delivering mail to addresses where only the mailbox is left

hopefully the winds die down and the firefighters can make some progress

They were doing that at the request of the property owners.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, creeper86 said:

If you’re going to delete Joe’s continuous sickness you probably have to put him on vacation soon-just saying. That dude is all F’d up

Ok Hugh.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Ok Hugh.  

You know better than that...but curious, why would you protect the obvious Joe sock and allow him to spew terrible sh*t, and then imply I am another poster who you know I’m not? Do you like the sick talk, Mug? Hmmm-beginning to worry....Mug = Joe?

4 minutes ago, 406WarriorFan said:

Huge Dump, the "man in the box" on the mini-golf course with 19 other relatives who steal his medications. Your delusions send you to a far-off dimension, old man. It's too bad Reagan cut mental health funding so long ago, otherwise, you'd be able to get the help you so desperately need. 

Hit the blog with that Joe....people will buy it up..#manifesto

4 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

You know better than that...but curious, why would you protect the obvious Joe sock and allow him to spew terrible sh*t, and then imply I am another poster who you know I’m not? Do you like the sick talk, Mug? Hmmm-beginning to worry....Mug = Joe?

How have I protected him?  None of his IP addresses match up with Joe’s. None of the device logins matchup.  I can’t prove he’s Joe’s sock.  All we have is similar posting styles.  Which isn’t enough.  Cause, if it was, I’d be forced ban you too because you recently started posting in the same style as Hugh did.  Congrats on derailing this thread though.  

2 minutes ago, 406WarriorFan said:

Rich, coming from the delusional old coot who has stroke jokes up the wazoo.

Have fun buying cat food for you and your 19 relatives.

11 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Hit the blog with that Joe....people will buy it up..#manifesto

Put each other on ignore and knock it off. 

Just now, 406WarriorFan said:

Dude keeps stalking me in every thread I post on. I just respond in kind.

Put him on ignore 

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Horrific. I left a lot of friends behind up there, several of whom have been devastated. 500 people missing says it all. I've lived in ca my whole life and have seen wildfire season get worse every year it feels like, but nothing even close to this. What a nightmare. 

The 07 fire season was pretty bad. We lost a similar number of structures here in SD county but nowhere near the loss of life we're seeing up in No Cal.

chargers had to move one of their games to Phoenix due to air quality and the stadium being used as a rally/evacuation point.

Pray for rain.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

18 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

The 07 fire season was pretty bad. We lost a similar number of structures here in SD county but nowhere near the loss of life we're seeing up in No Cal.

chargers had to move one of their games to Phoenix due to air quality and the stadium being used as a rally/evacuation point.

Pray for rain.

No rain forecasted in the foreseeable future.

3 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

“Dude keeps stalking me in every thread I post on. I just respond in kind.”

Wwaaaahhhhh!!! Poor joe...

It’s definately not Joe. Joe has WAY more class than that. Just some weirdo Hawaii fan. Give it a rest. This thread’s not about you 2. Participate or just troll each other in another thread. 

8 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

That is just unbelievable devastation. Those poor people. 

It’s sickening to my stomach. To think this could happen to any of us here is mind blowing. Heard some chick complaining yesterday how her “hair smelled” from all the smoke in the air around here. It took all I had for me to hold back and not unleash on her. 

1 hour ago, babigos said:

It’s definately not Joe. Joe has WAY more class than that. Just some weirdo Hawaii fan. Give it a rest. This thread’s not about you 2. Participate or just troll each other in another thread. 

You don’t have to tell me that....cousin lost everything...by the way, Joe told me he’s wished I burned-so he ain’t above anything. 

3 hours ago, badfish said:

My brother in law is a HotShot here in SoCal. His season was done, but got re-activated for the fires up there. They're throwing all the help they can at it.

My daughter and her Boise Forest Service helitack crew have been in NoCal for over a month now.  They had to back fill for a helitack crew that was suspended for the rest of the year.  They have been working on the fires too.

down in a hole.jpg

3 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Oh you’ve laughed...but that’s ok...who am I to judge, Joe..bad stock

Will you just effing cut it out? Mugtang already told you that's not Joe.

I swear to God it's tough to tell which is more pathetic, SJSU sports or your posting.

Boom goes the dynamite.

50 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

@creeper86 @406WarriorFan

Will you guys knock it off? This is serious, take your bickering elsewhere. 

Praying for Cali, we haven't been able to locate my 80 year aunt, who is in poor health. No reaponse from any of the family that lives out there either.

Positive thoughts coming your way. Hope she’s safe 

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

@mugtangRun the +++++ing IPs. I'm not this Hawaii guy. +++++ing Hugh is running around ruining my reputation. 

I already said it wasn’t you...

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

How have I protected him?  None of his IP addresses match up with Joe’s. None of the device logins matchup.  I can’t prove he’s Joe’s sock.  All we have is similar posting styles.  Which isn’t enough.  Cause, if it was, I’d be forced ban you too because you recently started posting in the same style as Hugh did.  Congrats on derailing this thread though.