Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Ram Fans - You need a better forum

The format of RamNation is terrible.  It's impossible to read.  How am I supposed to figure out the inside scoop on CSU reading that?  Do you guys know the owner?   Any chance you can get him to have a better format? 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 minutes ago, mugtang said:

The format of RamNation is terrible.  It's impossible to read.  How am I supposed to figure out the inside scoop on CSU reading that?  Do you guys know the owner?   Any chance you can get him to have a better format? 

I believe it is owned by a Wyoming fan. Or is it a CU fan..

I know the owner quite well.  His platform comes from SportsWar.

RamNation isnt really a message board. Its more like a Sports Bar with a lot of loud voices.  I'm fortunate enough to know lots of posters personally.  Lots of really good guys.

And you wont get any inside scoop from the Ramblings Board.  Most of the real discussion takes place on the Ram Club Board.  

9 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

RamNation isnt really a message board. Its more like a Sports Bar with a lot of loud voices.  I'm fortunate enough to know lots of posters personally.  Lots of really good guys.

Ahhh that makes sense. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

And you wont get any inside scoop from the Ramblings Board.  Most of the real discussion takes place on the Ram Club Board.  

What Swoll said...

It's a very 1990s design of a message board, but the people there don't seem to mind. I spent a little time there a few years ago, and the main reason I moved on was that good conversations get buried very quickly; it's a horrible format for a longer discussion, just like Reddit. 

10 minutes ago, Scrambled said:

I agree. It's a terrible format. And, it can easily be overtaken by a fan that posts their every thought....thus burying any kind of decent thread.

The frustrated guy from SF? 

1 minute ago, I am Ram said:

It's a very 1990s design of a message board, but the people there don't seem to mind. I spent a little time there a few years ago, and the main reason I moved on was that good conversations get buried very quickly; it's a horrible format for a longer discussion, just like Reddit. 

The frustrated guy from SF? 

You know it!

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

Agreed, it is the worst... although, BYU's is equally terrible.

50 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Thought for sure @mugtang was going to be promoting his all new ramsboard.com in here.

No. Don’t want to step on peoples toes like that. 

3 hours ago, HRam said:

It takes a while but eventually you will be able to read it. 

You have the most awesome subtitle under your board username! 

2v0z9q8.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

6 hours ago, Scrambled said:

I agree. It's a terrible format. And, it can easily be overtaken by a fan that posts their every thought....thus burying any kind of decent thread.

#sanfranramtwitterfeed

9 hours ago, mugtang said:

It is a disgrace!  You should start team boards here.....

Posted Image

3 hours ago, Akkula said:

It is a disgrace!  You should start team boards here.....

It's the hardest to read of any of the MW boards for sure. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.