Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

I have no dog in the Harvey Weinstein scandal fight but am simply reporting that Rose McGowan is going nuclear on Twitter ...

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

He isn't the only democrat in history caught molesting women.  Trump for one was a democrat when he grabbed pussy.  Clinton, Affleck, Damon, that guy in the Virginia house had sex with children i think, the guy Hillary trusted with classified e-mails just was convicted for sending penis pictures to underage girls.

I think the democrats have a pretty consistent record on this,.

Come on, it's not hard to find pervs among the elected from either party. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Just now, Old_SD_Dude said:

Come on, it's not hard to find pervs among the elected from either party. 

At the presidential level it is pretty exclusively democrats.

From Wilson, FDR, Kennedy on to Clinton it is more the norm than the exception.

Even Trump has spent the vast majority of his life as a democrat and in no way is any kind or real republican.   He obviously isn't a religious social morality republican.  Trump certainly hates any kind of libertarian views.  Trump just has little in common with the republican party that he didn't recently in the last 7 years decide would help him get elected.   At best he is an economic republican but really he is just an opportunist who switched to the republican party because the democrats control their party to the point he wouldn't have been allowed to run against Hillary.   

Years ago, I worked on a movie with Ben Affleck and Rose McGowan. We were on set one day in a "science lab" and Ben is standing next to Rose in front of a petrie dish filled with a big blob of black goo. Ben points at the petrie dish and says, "Hey Rose, look, one of your tits oozed out."

She screams "F*&K you Ben!"

He responds, "Well, it's either that or your heart."

I don't think they liked each other very much.

6 hours ago, tspoke said:

From what I understand he isn't even that huge of a donor. Around 1 million dollars since 2000 across all political donations. I mean that's quite a bit but far from the kingmaker people are talking about. 300,000 to the DNC over the last 17 years is not that much. He is a scum bag but to me it appears rightwingers are attempting to tie him to the DNC more strongly than actually exists. But I don't know, I don't care enough one way or the other to spend much time doing more research.

Look, @jackmormon gives a lot more than $300,000 to the DNC. He also gives his heart and soul over to them. Give the man his due. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

8 hours ago, pokerider said:

LOL, he was way beyond just being a rich donor.  He had an active role in everything from the DNC to Obama's speeches to Trump protests!  Those in Hollywood knew damn well what he was and still associated with him.  And most politicians knew what he was and didn't hesitate to take his money and give him a voice in policy decisions. 
Why did women like Gweneth Paltrow to  Kate Beckinsale and many others not make a big stink of this before now?   Why did NBC and the NYT pull back on publishing articles on him?  Because he was powerful in Hollywood and gave money to Democrats.  Big money.  

And as far as Hillary goes, she's the one out there on tv shows and making statements etc.  So yes, wtf is the continued fascination with the media and her? 

Yep.  He was coaching her campaign on how to smear Sanders and make him unpalatable to black voters.  

And Yep2.0.  Hillary is fair game because she won't go away.  The toxic wench is busy on her blame tour promoting her blame book while spinning her webs to ensure that she is the Dems kingmaker in 2020, unless she's delusional enough to actually run again. 

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/sns-bc-us--twitter-new-policies-20171014-story,amp.html

New rules for unwanted sexual advances, non-consensual nudity, hate symbols, violent groups, and tweets that glorify violence.

“Hell isn’t merely paved with good intentions; it is walled and roofed with them. Yes, and furnished too.”

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

New rules for unwanted sexual advances, non-consensual nudity, hate symbols, violent groups, and tweets that glorify violence.

Jesus ... that's any given thread on the MWCBoard OT forum. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg