Sign in to follow this  
retrofade

We were all so naive... making jokes......

:( 

• Haha 1

I did my best to warn people of Dear Cheeto.  But for many here the R was all they needed to vote for that candidate.  Others threw their vote away on principle.

I'm surprised just how whacked Trump has turned out to be, but I knew he'd be a train wreck. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Idiot 1

I'm ok with what I said

Members20,407 postsTeam:OregonGender:Not Telling

Posted July 18, 2016

If Trump is actually elected this country will deserve whatever happens to it

Yeah I know this is supposed to be a joke but really

There isn't much actually funny about Trump as the candidate for a major party. Shameful, embarrassing, rock bottom....

• Like 3

On 7/18/2016 at 5:07 PM, ph90702 said:

Just like "Museum" me getting laid (without heading to Pahrump), why worry about something that isn't going to happen?  Hillary Clinton will be our next president.

On 7/18/2016 at 5:08 PM, mugtang said:

I think you're wrong and there's a very good chance trump wins. 

On 7/18/2016 at 5:11 PM, ph90702 said:

Just follow the money.  The polls mean absolutely nothing, and the people who are willing to put their money down on it have Hillary winning.

On 7/18/2016 at 5:12 PM, mugtang said:

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American people. 

Who knew I was so prophetic?  Who knew the curse of PH would extend all the way to the presidential election?  

I can't believe I didn't respond in that thread.  Wonder where I was on July 18th...

:shots:

12 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

I can't believe I didn't respond in that thread.  Wonder where I was on July 18th...

:shots:

11 hours ago, mugtang said:

Who knew I was so prophetic?  Who knew the curse of PH would extend all the way to the presidential election?  

I actually got laid once this year without heading to Pahrump.  Also, I’m hoping my luck changes on POF.  There’s a shot Blasian girl on there (hope she’s real), and she sounds like she would give me a chance.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mugtang said:

PH is a brand and not a curse.  My name has as much equity as anybody on this site.

11 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

PH is a brand and not a curse.  My name has as much equity as anybody on this site.

I don't think you understand what the PH curse is.  But I'll help you out.  When you, PH, guarantee something, more often than not the exact opposite happens.  You guaranteed Musselman would not be our coach this season and Dave Rice would be, you guaranteed Hillary would be president.  Just some examples. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

I don't think you understand what the PH curse is.  But I'll help you out.  When you, PH, guarantee something, more often than not the exact opposite happens.  You guaranteed Musselman would not be our coach this season and Dave Rice would be, you guaranteed Hillary would be president.  Just some examples. 

I said that Musselman was a great hire.  Do I get credit for that?

Just now, ph90702 said:

I said that Musselman was a great hire.  Do I get credit for that?

No. Doesn’t fit my narrative. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

No. Doesn’t fit my narrative. 

Did I jinx my UNLV when I said they would win the MW the year Dave Rice was fired?

Just now, ph90702 said:

Did I jinx my UNLV when I said they would win the MW the year Dave Rice was fired?

What do you think?

Still looking forward to the the wall...that will be built on the Canadian border to keep Americans out. 

Still take the current blow hard over Hilary any day.

Anybody freaking out over trump is buying in to the media's fear mongering. Just sit back and enjoy the left panicking over a man who can't do anything he says.

20 hours ago, BacksThePack said:

Still take the current blow hard over Hilary any day.

Anybody freaking out over trump is buying in to the media's fear mongering. Just sit back and enjoy the left panicking over a man who can't do anything he says.

oh really...  I guess he can't do anything about Obamacare, he can't do anything about the Paris Climate accord, can't do anything about illegal immigration, can't do anything about appointing federal judges, can't do anything about N.Korea  and he apparently can't do anything about the Iran deal!   All those things that he campaigned about.  I guess we're not seeing the same things going on.