Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAMification

SDSU vs BSU Big Game!!! Ur predicted Winner, who u will root for, and why???

35 minutes ago, LetTheFurFly said:

This is a big "brand" game but I'm more convinced that the current match up is a consistent simmer more than a rolling boil.

The Aztecs do have their weaknesses but Boise has less outs to get to where they need to be in this game. Even if Boise has slowplayed their playbook to this point, I'm not convinced they have a big enough rabbit left in their hat...or even the element of surprise to pull one properly.

Closer than you think. Aztecs.

Spot on. Boise can hang with them, but SDSU has a lot more ways they can win this game. SDSU is good at getting TOs and Boise turns the ball over. Boise has a good STs, but SDSUs is better. Hopefully Boise finds a way to run the ball quasi effectively. They have a punchers chance. 

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

Did LSU tell you that? 

Why waste your time. Suds hasn't ever done anything. They could run the table this year and next year and not even come come close to holding the jock of past bsu teams. Jealousy is a bitch. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

1 hour ago, boisewitha-s said:

Why waste your time. Suds hasn't ever done anything. They could run the table this year and next year and not even come come close to holding the jock of past bsu teams. Jealousy is a bitch. 

What does boisewithass even mean?  Is there a lack of tail in Boise?  Or did you forget the n?  Do they teach English at your trucker school? 

4 minutes ago, DarksideReturns said:

What does boisewithass even mean?  Is there a lack of tail in Boise?  Or did you forget the n?  Do they teach English at your trucker school? 

Yes, his username technically is grammatically incorrect it should be boisewithans but seriously you don't understand what he is trying to say?

12 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Yes, his username technically is grammatically incorrect it should be boisewithans but seriously you don't understand what he is trying to say?

Of course he doesn't, he's an ignorant feck. 

18 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Sorry I'm a bit slow.  The hyphen has me so confused.  Did he mean boisewithals?  That may explain your recent decline.