Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Colorado State at Utah St

18 minutes ago, Scrambled said:

AKRam, download the Opera browser,  go to settings, privacy and security, enable VPN, then click the VPN button at the top of the address bar and choose Canada as your location. Then, just go the the MW.com site and you can access the stream. Unless you're in Alaska...which should mean that you can just go to themwc.com and view it I think.

Unless I'm doing something wrong... probable, doing all this gets the game to show up on the MW website, but when I click the watch button, it brings me to rockymountain att page and no go. Thanks for the help though.

20 minutes ago, Scrambled said:

AKRam, download the Opera browser,  go to settings, privacy and security, enable VPN, then click the VPN button at the top of the address bar and choose Canada as your location. Then, just go the the MW.com site and you can access the stream. Unless you're in Alaska...which should mean that you can just go to themwc.com and view it I think.

Haven't used Opera in forever. Is their built-in VPN fast enough for streaming?

1 minute ago, Scrambled said:

AKram, make sure you changed your location to Canada.

Did, and even changed it to Netherlands (since I speak it fluently) nada. Found the game, clicked the camera icon, brought me to Rocky Mountain ATT page and their schedule. Guess the MW wised up.

I just went to www.themwc.com site and they had the game listed on the right side. I clicked on it and it took me to the game. I didn't click a camera icon. If it's not available on the right side, go to "live events".

5 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

Couldn’t find it

It's definitely there, but might be blocked depending on your location.

I went to MWC website -> watch -> live events -> and it was right there.  I clicked it and was told it wasn't available at my location.

6 minutes ago, Scrambled said:

It's working for me and others. And I'm a cord cutter living in Denver.

Just installed Opera and gave it a try. Seems to work just fine. Huge thanks for that tip!

Also: That's a sleek browser, and free unlimited VPN - that's fantastic. I may just keep Opera around for a while. 

That's because you live in the broadcast footprint and need the free VPN from the Opera browser which you can fake like you're in Canada and then access the stream. Forgive me AKram, but you know you also need to be using Opera when you go to themwc.com, right?

2 minutes ago, Scrambled said:

I just went to www.themwc.com site and they had the game listed on the right side. I clicked on it and it took me to the game. I didn't click a camera icon. If it's not available on the right side, go to "live events".

Click on "Watch", Broadcast guide,   WATCH: Mountain West Network (outside ATTSN footprint). This just brings up a banner page of random MW information. 

Oh well. I'll figure something out. 

1 minute ago, Scrambled said:

That's because you live in the broadcast footprint and need the free VPN from the Opera browser which you can fake like you're in Canada and then access the stream. Forgive me AKram, but you know you also need to be using Opera when you go to themwc.com, right?

Yeah, I opened the Opera browser. Followed all your instructions. Enabled the VPN. It's no problem. Thanks for trying.

2 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Now would be a good time for CSU to regain a little momentum.

Yep.  Took their foot off the gas to soon.  The wind in Logan is 12 mph.  We've been into the wind for the 2nd and 3rd, but I can't believe 12mph is dictating this.

7 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Yep.  Took their foot off the gas to soon.  The wind in Logan is 12 mph.  We've been into the wind for the 2nd and 3rd, but I can't believe 12mph is dictating this.

Definitely concerned about the wind and not turning the ball over.  The Utah State front 7 is really overplaying the run and trying to force CSU to throw the ball into the wind.  Rams are staying patient.