Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Colorado State at Utah St

Bobo is an offensive genius

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

37 minutes ago, 15csu2014 said:

I love having to play against the refs EVERY GAME. Hit was questionable to even be late let alone targeting...

Just now, 15csu2014 said:

Just one play. Not one that's going to cost us the game, just annoying. 

Just one play... EVERY single game. No team in the history of football has ever been more screwed by the refs than CSU. 

Just now, kingpotato said:

Just one play... EVERY single game. No team in the history of football has ever been more screwed by the refs than CSU. 

Never said that. This season just seems a bit much. Losing Hicks over nothing could cost us the game against a team like Boise. 

36 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Pretty sure it's on Stadium stream.  Either through the app or THEMWC.com.

Can't find it on Stadium. Don't get the Denver channel for the game. Other options?

1 minute ago, AKram said:

Can't find it on Stadium. Don't get the Denver channel for the game. Other options?

Plumb out of options.  It is available on Stadium, but blocked at my location.

AKRam, download the Opera browser,  go to settings, privacy and security, enable VPN, then click the VPN button at the top of the address bar and choose Canada as your location. Then, just go the the MW.com site and you can access the stream. Unless you're in Alaska...which should mean that you can just go to themwc.com and view it I think.

4 minutes ago, 15csu2014 said:

Never said that. This season just seems a bit much. Losing Hicks over nothing could cost us the game against a team like Boise. 

Hence the "seems to be a reoccurring theme" comment. 

Why did CSU stop throwing? Do they feel bad for us?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.