Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am Ram

First we subsidize 'em, then we ban 'em!

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

Nah man. "The economy" is a concept of all of the transactions and gains in a country. Ideas can't literally break. Sticks can and bones can and doors can, but ideas? Those figuratively break.

Are you saying, then, that the economy can't literally suck either? Please illustrate your answer with examples of things that can literally suck. 

Just now, I am Ram said:

Are you saying, then, that the economy can't literally suck either? Please illustrate your answer with examples of things that can literally suck. 

Dyson_Ball_Animal_2_Shop_Hero_Image_378x420_purple.ashx?w=378&bc=ffffff

Image result for lewinsky

image.jpeg.f5298d82ab48a63953f60dec057259b9.jpeg

Image result for scuker fish

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

14 hours ago, I am Ram said:

If we traded California for Canada, we'd lose a trillion dollars of net economic output. Our economy would quite literally break.

Yeah but economies eventually recover and Simon Fraser has better athletics, facilities, and fan support than SJSU so it would be a net positive for the MWC. Only downside is that we'd lose the hot Asian chicks.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Yeah but economies eventually recover and Simon Fraser has better athletics, facilities, and fan support than SJSU so it would be a net positive for the MWC. Only downside is that we'd lose the hot Asian chicks.

UBC bud. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Well, BC is full of hot Asian chicks, so that would be a minor problem. Not sure they would want to watch MWC football, but neither do the hot Asian chicks at SJSU.

22 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

Well, BC is full of hot Asian chicks, so that would be a minor problem. Not sure they would want to watch MWC football, but neither do the hot Asian chicks at SJSU.

Being that Simon Fraser's mascot is "The Clan," I bet Huge Dump would be lightning quick to jump on a new bandwagon with a sock account. 

9 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Please don't go all "flagship" on us. 

Canadian flagships aren't very impressive

HMCS athabaskan.jpg

We're talking about hot asians, UBC is where it's at (so I've heard)

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

The UBC Thunderbirds draw a bigger crowd to a better stadium than does Sharta!

UBC:

Homecoming_2017_Banner.png

SJSU:

7586361.JPG

40 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

JOSE!

7586356.JPG

And at least three of the seven fans in attendance are from the opposing high school. They travel well. 

Edit: Oh, wait! That's Cal Poly. They've got way more fans than SJSU.

4c7f1415a0910.image.jpg

21 hours ago, happycamper said:

Nah man. "The economy" is a concept of all of the transactions and gains in a country. Ideas can't literally break. Sticks can and bones can and doors can, but ideas? Those figuratively break.

Well now we have actually changed the definition of literally to include figuratively, the economy can literally break.

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

HMCS athabaskan.jpg

Are you sure that that is a Canadian ship?  There appears to be a gun (however small) on the forward deck of that.  Plus, I don't see kegs of beer anywhere.  Although there does appear to be a helicopter pad to accommodate half of the Canadian Air Force.

Just now, nomascows said:

Are you sure that that is a Canadian ship?  There appears to be a gun (however small) on the forward deck of that.  Plus, I don't see kegs of beer anywhere.

Yes. 

1. Canadians have guns, they just use them for hunting. This ship probably hunts seals or some shit

2. Those "radar domes" are brite tanks. 

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-bombardier-airbus-cseries/airbus-to-take-majority-stake-in-bombardier-c-series-jet-program-idUSKBN1CL328

Airbus is taking a majority stake in the C-Jet program and will also acquire a sizable portion of Bombardier shares. Well done, Boeing!

A silver lining is that Airbus is considering an AL assembly line to keep selling the plane in the US without paying the tariffs. That would be good news for all the US suppliers even though it would only be a fraction of all planes made.