Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badfish

SDSU @ UNLV

6 minutes ago, HighNTight_SD said:

That is just dumb ... I saw several teams do that just today --- calling for flags when they think they were hit late, either out of bounds or when already down. When they think they were grabbed by the facemask or by the collar. Get over yourself.

Pussy

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

3 minutes ago, HighNTight_SD said:

We could really use a bye week ...

Yea, sort of shafted with ours so late. Don't really need it before UNRHS either, but oh well, gets us healthy for MWCCG

Just now, HighNTight_SD said:

your salty tears are awesome, especially since one of those teams was the uber soft and pussy like Ohio St.

Triggered much softie? Go call for the mods to throw a flag like your bitch ass punt returner 

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

2nd best RB in the MWC

Just now, badfish said:

Yup, great run by Penny

Lmao goddamn 

Just now, HighNTight_SD said:

and saltier you get ... this is awesome --- look how soft we are

You gonna cry more or do I need to spank you again bitch?

What a fcking truck though. Jesus

Just now, Aztecmg said:

Yeah, that last run by Penny was soft

Only player on your team with heart. Would be a great backup for Thomas 

Just now, youngrebelfan40 said:

You gonna cry more or do I need to spank you again bitch?

LoL ... someone here is certainly crying -- and it ain't me haha

So, exactly what about a player thinking a flag should have been called (and the announcers agreed) got you to lose it?

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg

2 minutes ago, HighNTight_SD said:

LoL ... someone here is certainly crying -- and it ain't me haha

So, exactly what about a player thinking a flag should have been called (and the announcers agreed) got you to lose it?

I bet when a threatening-looking male walks by your car you lock the doors, roll up the windows, and predial 911

Just now, youngrebelfan40 said:

I bet when a threatening male walks by your car you lock the doors, roll up the windows, and predial 911

LoL ... they more you lose it, the more awesome it is -- keep it coming

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg