Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just_chris

Shooters at Mandalay Bay

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

He is a Las Vegas resident. So I don't know. I think they are just being careful. He is a roommate with Mary Joe Donnelly

I heard something on the scanner a few hours ago that they were looking for an AMA, I would assume that would mean Asian male 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

45 minutes ago, just_chris said:

I heard something on the scanner a few hours ago that they were looking for an AMA, I would assume that would mean Asian male 

BTW, the woman's name is Marilou Danley, not Mary Joe Donnelly.

20 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

It's speculative tho. The distance he/they were shooting from was far which is why you hear the double clack from the ricochets which make it even more dangerous.

Could have been automatic or just a bump fire. Prob a 7.62 round. A crowd like that the dude/s are just flinging heavy rounds at the large crowd.

The number is always usually exaggerated at first. One man with multiple high capacity magazines can do more damage than people seem to be aware of.

You thinking hand crank like this?

24 minutes ago, Jersey Rebels said:

I could be wrong, but I too do it for a living, and to me, it sounds automatic. I wasn't there in person, and distance is huge in changing sound, but the least I'd go is it's a handcrank with drum mags. 

It sounded like a bump device to me.  It wasn't automatic fire it was way to slow.

600 rounds per minute is 10 per second.  A thirty round mag is empty in 3 seconds.  He was firing at a rate of 2-3 per second at most.

Mari Lou Danley is a 60 some year old Asian? 

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

7 minutes ago, LoFasZz said:

Mari Lou Danley is a 60 some year old Asian? 

Danley could be her married name. And many Asians have English first names. My girlfriend is Thai and her first name is Kate. 

6 minutes ago, crixus said:

Danley could be her married name. And many Asians have English first names. My girlfriend is Thai and her first name is Kate. 

Bro...you completely missed the point. I'm saying a suspect is a 60 some year old Asian...had nothing to do with her name. 

Yikes

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

1 minute ago, Jersey Rebels said:

We'll see, but it's either a badly done conversion (it sounds like it's over heating, which if the person doing the modding sucks at it, can happen) or a handcrank. Either way, +++++ that guy for shooting it off. 

Do they have the death penalty in Nevada? We have it in California but it's rarely used. If you do have tit here, I hope it's put to use in this case!!!

2 minutes ago, LoFasZz said:

Bro...you completely missed the point. I'm saying a suspect is a 60 some year old Asian...had nothing to do with her name. 

Yikes

You mentioned her name and I told you what I know.

Relax. 

Just now, crixus said:

Do they have the death penalty in Nevada? We have it in California but it's rarely used. If you do have tit here, I hope it's put to use in this case!!!

SWAT already smoked the sack of shit.

The other lady is just person of interest. His roomate.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

1 minute ago, BestintheWest said:

SWAT already smoked the sack of shit.

The other lady is just person of interest. His roomate.

Kudos to SWAT!!! :rock:

2 minutes ago, LoFasZz said:

Yikes

I think she is a person of interest, not a suspect, but I could be wrong.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

I think she is a person of interest, not a suspect, but I could be wrong.

Yes, that's what the Sheriff said, she's a person of interest