Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just_chris

Shooters at Mandalay Bay

1 minute ago, Jersey Rebels said:

I could be wrong, but I too do it for a living, and to me, it sounds automatic. I wasn't there in person, and distance is huge in changing sound, but the most I'd go is it's a handcrank with drum mags. 

. I thought the same when I saw this video

The off speed.

Hand crank or bump fire...Bump fires sound just like that when you aren't putting enough pressure into the shoulders.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

8 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I see terrorism as performance violence. The audience is the real target, more than any actual victim. I think this qualifies, but it's okay to disagree.

It really sucks no matter how you categorize it.

Yes it does suck.

I think how we fight this, how we stop these incidents does requires something more than lumping them all into 'terrorism'. Of course it's probably the oxycodone talking so  take what I say with a boulder of salt at the moment.

One of the Final Five..........

Clark County Sheriff's Press Conference is just starting. 

Guy on Fox News just now said he's a paramedic firefighter, went in with SWAT and personally pronounced 20 as dead.  This shit needs to end.

One suspect is dead. They're looking for a female companion Marilou Danley. 

Cops are looking for a Hyundai Tucson with Nevada plates. And a Chrysler Pacifica Touring also with Nevada plates. 

1 hour ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Don't think these are muslim terrorists based on the name they just gave for a person of interest.

She (might) be the girlfriend of one, it's happened before. It's all speculation now, time will tell.

More than 100 injured and more than 20 dead, according to the Sheriff.

1 minute ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Don't think these are muslim terrorists based on the name they just gave for a person of interest.

She is said to be a 4'11" Asian woman.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Just now, SalinasSpartan said:

The fact that they aren't releasing the name makes me think it may be an Arabic guy.

The Sheriff just said they were roommates. 

Just now, SalinasSpartan said:

The fact that they aren't releasing the name makes me think it may be an Arabic guy.

He is a Las Vegas resident. So I don't know. I think they are just being careful. He is a roommate with Mary Joe Donnelly

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

The Sheriff's press conference just ended. God bless all of you in Las Vegas. 

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

He is a Las Vegas resident. So I don't know. I think they are just being careful. He is a roommate with Mary Joe Donnelly

Yea heard that. He's a piece of shit regardless of his religious beliefs anyway.