Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

MLB Playoff Schedule

3 hours ago, rudolro said:

Girardi blew it. 

I get why you're saying that because of the non-challenge, but Girardi wasn't the one who served up the grand slam to Francisco Lindor.

18 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

I get why you're saying that because of the non-challenge, but Girardi wasn't the one who served up the grand slam to Francisco Lindor.

No he wasn't. If challenges that call it gets overturned and Lindor doesn't hit a slam

If he challenges and loses I'm good but to not even try and justify it after the game he didn't want to upset the rhythm is pure bs.

I could make an argument that a replay would've calmed his battery down that were clearly upset over the call

I honestly want the Yankees to beat the Indians. I don't want to face the Indians in the World Series if we get that far. 

Yankees vs. Cubs would be a pretty awesome World Series. Two of the most popular (or reviled) franchises in baseball history. Astros vs. Cubs would be great as well, the two youngest teams in the playoffs, who just recently were among the worst teams in baseball, plus they were former divisional rivals. 

28 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I honestly want the Yankees to beat the Indians. I don't want to face the Indians in the World Series if we get that far. 

Yankees vs. Cubs would be a pretty awesome World Series. Two of the most popular (or reviled) franchises in baseball history. Astros vs. Cubs would be great as well, the two youngest teams in the playoffs, who just recently were among the worst teams in baseball, plus they were former divisional rivals. 

What???? Nobody hates the Cubbies except for some Cardinal and WSox  fans.

4 minutes ago, renoskier said:

What???? Nobody hates the Cubbies except for some Cardinal and WSox  fans.

People have turned on us after the World Series win last year. That being said, the reviled part was more in reference to the Yankees.

On 10/1/2017 at 8:14 PM, crixus said:

The 2017 Major League Baseball playoffs begin this week. http://m.mlb.com/postseason-schedule

Let's Go Dodgers! :rock:

Image result for la logo

Normally I think you thoroughly suck, but I am gonna let that stuff slide since we're cheering for the same MLB team in October.

GO BLUE!!!

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On 10/6/2017 at 1:10 PM, 406WarriorFan said:

AL:

Cleveland over NYY in 4.

Houston over Boston in 3.

Cleveland over Houston in 6.NL:

Arizona over LA in 6

Chicago over Washington in 6

Arizona over Chicago in 7.

WS:

Cleveland over Arizona in 5. 

Best of 5 series, dumbass. 

3 minutes ago, 406WarriorFan said:

Following them fits the definition of insanity. Every few years, they hire someone new who's going to "energize" the program and get those 'croots, and every year, it's a bigger disappointment. 

We'll see. DC needs to be fired. If that doesn't happen then Sanchez is just sinking his ship.

8 minutes ago, rudolro said:

This is the series that I'm worried about. I don't know why but it seems like the stros have the Yankees number.

Hoping for Yanks in 6

The older I get, the less die hard. Wouldn't break my heart to see the Astros win it all; kind of like the Cubbies last year. Houston could use a "pick me up".

Anybody but the Dodgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!