Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

NIU @ SDSU official game thread

2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I didn't see any malicousness. his hand got stuck in the facemask amidst a pile of football players. It happens

Sorry, what? He was feeling around for the face mask. That doesn't just happen. 

5 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I didn't see any malicousness. his hand got stuck in the facemask amidst a pile of football players. It happens

Were you watching the same play that the rest of us were? That was blatantly purposeful. 

2 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

Sorry, what? He was feeling around for the face mask. That doesn't just happen. 

Maybe others saw something different.  Here's what I saw: He purposely felt for the facemask opening and then pushed his fingers inside.  It looked to me like an intentional effort to inflict an eye injury on another player.  You don't screw around with someone's eyesight.

I saw his hand and that it. A lot more happens from a camera angle that was further away, He could have had no idea his hand was inside another players mask. there is a lot more too see than the limited angles we get on TV

10 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Turn this around Huskies!!! 

Phuck that.  Get out of here with that stupidity. Go SDSU!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

16 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Turn this around Huskies!!! 

Why are you cheering against the Tecs? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.