Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

NIU @ SDSU official game thread

Did SDSU return the opening kickoff for a TD?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I hope Jones-Davis gets KTFO.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

:hmmm:

Targeting?

:rolleyes:

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

6 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

I know shit happens in those piles but that is some bush league bull shit.  Never +++++ with a man's eyes.  

What Jones-Davis did would be considered assault off the field.  He should be suspended for the season.

Please please please don't shet the bed Aztecs. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

WTF!!! did they eject this guy?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater