Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chad Sexington

LSU is terrible.

20 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

Pound sand. OP was s shot at the zoobs. Wanna make it something else? Start another thread   Or, GFY, couldn't care less either way. 

OMG, you're too much...

Yeah, let's make it something else - what parking lot, near me, do you wanna come and fist-fight in?

LOL!!!

face-palm-life-homer-simpson-facepalm-fa

Buy yourself sense of humor - if only just a sense...

New-Signature.jpg

3 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I'm not sure why they though Ed Orgeron was an upgrade over Les Miles.

That's the thing.  Les Miles was doing a good job.  Getting them 9-10 wins in the SEC.  They went to a national championship.  I think they could have gone again if they found a decent QB and plugged in a OC with uptempo experience.  Rather than make these tweaks, they fire him because he was a bit slow to adopt the current offense trend?  What a stupid decision.  LSU is going to be the "has been" of the SEC if they don't sort things out.

Also, let's not forget that Les Miles was very well liked by the fans, students and many alumni....just not the big alumni I guess. 

39 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

OMG, you're too much...

Yeah, let's make it something else - what parking lot, near me, do you wanna come and fist-fight in?

LOL!!!

face-palm-life-homer-simpson-facepalm-fa

Buy yourself sense of humor - if only just a sense...

You think I'm concerned that a couple of idiot cunty Boise fans didn't get the joke?  F*ck you and anyone who looks like you. Post another pussy meme. 

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"

17 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

You think I'm concerned that a couple of idiot cunty Boise fans didn't get the joke?  F*ck you and anyone who looks like you. Post another pussy meme. 

5347946.jpg

You mad, bro?

Lol at this guy!

New-Signature.jpg

33 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

+++++ you

Come on, bro..

No need to let the MW forum, of all things, ruin your whole day..  I know it's serious business on these internets, but seriously, come on....  

Never had anything against you, but take that shit to the PAC board, then come back when you're done menstruating...

New-Signature.jpg

Tell ya what, when you start a conference that threatens the power structure such that they take your top teams, let me know. This thread started as a joke, a shot at zoobs, but a couple of 10W Boise bulbs got confused (big shock) and here we are. You want satisfaction? Let me know. Otherwise +++++ off moron. Either way, I have no more patience for you or your dim witted friend. 

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

2 minutes ago, Fido said:

Wow....this thread got out of hand quickly.

What can I tell ya?  10Watts with keyboards. 

Just now, VandalPride97 said:

This thread.  So much hostility.  Damn that rap music...

I haven't killed anyone this week. A couple of cunty Boise fans could almost suffice. 

16 hours ago, slappy said:

Troy is not bad.  You are a fool. 

truedat.gif~c200

Guest RoscoesDad

Ed O is a great asst coach.  He is not a head coach.  Same thing with booby hauck.  HC is just a different skillset, just like the best sales guy in your company would male a terrible manager of others.