Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

A couple UNM players about to become pretty popular on twitter

They are making millions and you are melting.  It is really "biting them in the ass"

Not once have I said they haven't been able to be yelled at by folks or even reprimanded by their employers.  Yet again, you inferred incorrectly.  My point is that you should channel your anger of flag disrespect more broadly, if you want to be taken serious.  It is only fair, right?

Show and prove, or be considered a hypocrite and a snowflake.

Learn to read, seriously. They can protest all they want but their protest is bullshit. My issue is with their lies about cops not necessarily about the flag, even though they picked a really stupid way to protest. Need me to draw a picture for you to get it? Only one "melting" seems to be liberal douchenozzels crying that their protest is failing 

4 minutes ago, utgrizfan said:

Learn to read, seriously. They can protest all they want but their protest is bullshit. My issue is with their lies about cops not necessarily about the flag, even though they picked a really stupid way to protest. Need me to draw a picture for you to get it? Only one "melting" seems to be liberal douchenozzels crying that their protest is failing 

Just now, utgrizfan said:

Learn to read, seriously. They can protest all they want but their protest is bullshit. My issue is with their lies about cops not necessarily about the flag, even though they picked a really stupid way to protest. Need me to draw a picture for you to get it?

No, I need you to start finding a rational reason to only hate "flag disrespect" for one reason, yet not another.

I get it, you believe you are right.  You pointed to a single item of their overarching premise and have latched onto it.  You still sound like a hypocrite.  And this isn't even me siding with their argument.

A lot of protests are bullshit.  I will eagerly await your meltdown on those too.  Make sure you draw it as well.  It may be the best way you can show your glaring contradiction.

On 9/30/2017 at 8:36 PM, kingpotato said:

They took a knee during the anthem against Air Force. I'd imagine some people might have something to say about that. 

UNM fans better hope it's a dumb protest, because if they're tired enough to have to kneel after pre-game warm ups, they have a problem. 

kat.jpg

Now Im somehow a hypocrite for disagreeing with their protest ?? god you are a joke 0 argument or anything to being to the table. Its about the lie they are spreading and supporting about cops, but keep being triggered not my problem.

I know I'm so privillaged that I bust my ass 40+ hours a week and judge people on character, take that white guilt crap and shove it 

5 minutes ago, 406WarriorFan said:

I'm still waiting to see how a jihad against cops is taking place by the guys kneeling during the anthem. 

Already stated they contributing to the lies and hate against cops by supporting the stance of Krapernick and BLM who are perfectly okay with violence against cops.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/11/2016-was-a-deadly-year-for-cops-and-blm-may-be-to-blame/amp/

2 minutes ago, utgrizfan said:

Now Im somehow a hypocrite foe disagreeing with their protest ?? god you are a joke 0 argument or anything to being to the table.

You honestly cannot read.  

But hey, do the American thing (not the immature thing), and have a civil discussion with them.  I mean, that is the best way to have discourse.  And ensure they see you yelling at troopers and fans for flag disrespect.  They may realize you aren't being oddly narrow in your "flag disrespect" fight.

If they were actually interested in civil discussion and not lying their asses off (see Michael Bennett) I wouldn't have an issue. Yeah I can't read says the guy ignoring everything I say and putting words in my mouth ?? whatever floats your boat hypocrite.

On 9/30/2017 at 11:15 PM, sean327 said:

Who gives a shit? It's phucking football. Until you've spent time in the dirt avoiding rounds meant for you, phuck off. Freedom of Speech is still a thing in this great republic. Come at me when you see your friend holding his guts in. Until then you can blow me.

Why are you always so f-ing angry? I haven't read much of this thread and probably won't. But one thing that bothers me in your post is a re-occuring point that you see on the net....and that's the point of "Hey, I experienced X, Y & Z violence, and you haven't. So until you do, your opinion is disqualified". You clamber about free speech and then make a broad sweeping marginalization of opinion per your special "experience of violence" criteria. 

kat.jpg

12 minutes ago, utgrizfan said:

Already stated they contributing to the lies and hate against cops by supporting the stance of Krapernick and BLM who are perfectly okay with violence against cops.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/11/2016-was-a-deadly-year-for-cops-and-blm-may-be-to-blame/amp/

Kneeling for a flag isn't a "jihad". The term "jihad" refers to a "holy war", which these guys aren't advocating. They're merely kneeling for a celebration of a giant piece of cloth. 

12 minutes ago, utgrizfan said:

If they were actually interested in civil discussion and not lying their asses off (see Michael Bennett) I wouldn't have an issue. Yeah I can't read says the guy ignoring everything I say and putting words in my mouth ?? whatever floats your boat hypocrite.

Seems like you aren't interested, not them.  You are merely assuming.  I bet there are plenty who won't but I wager plenty will.

And so I am not putting words in your mouth, can you clarify that you are merely mad at their protest, but respect their right, ergo you don't believe them kneeling is disrespectful? I will retract my comments if so, since their actions of "disrespect" are not what riles you up.  

4 minutes ago, utgrizfan said:

I only used "jihad" to be sarcastic since it is what Aztec said about the whole thing earlier ?

Why continue to use it though? It just makes you look like an idiot. If they were making videos and offering up violent solutions to the whole thing while kneeling for the flags, I'd be right with you...but to use the term "jihad" to describe peaceful protest is disingenuous, this coming from someone who thinks that Colin Kaepernick is an asshat. 

Were MLK and his buddies committing "jihad" by marching? Was Ghandi? Before you get on my ass for trying to equate MLK to CK, I'm not. I'm just pointing out that they too, peacefully protested...and under your definition, it would be considered "jihad".

Using that term is stupid.  

26 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Why are you always so f-ing angry? I haven't read much of this thread and probably won't. But one thing that bothers me in your post is a re-occuring point that you see on the net....and that's the point of "Hey, I experienced X, Y & Z violence, and you haven't. So until you do, your opinion is disqualified". You clamber about free speech and then make a broad sweeping marginalization of opinion per your special "experience of violence" criteria. 

I don't want to presume to speak for @sean327, but I assume that if you have experienced what he has experienced and did it for the reasons he did it, that dealing with faux-outraged, circle-jerking morons on both sides can get a little grating. But I'm just guessing. 

Sorry, that might have been a little angry, too. My apologies.

3 hours ago, NVGiant said:

I don't want to presume to speak for @sean327, but I assume that if you have experienced what he has experienced and did it for the reasons he did it, that dealing with faux-outraged, circle-jerking morons on both sides can get a little grating. But I'm just guessing. 

Sorry, that might have been a little angry, too. My apologies.

Yeah, good idea. I'll wait for him to speak for himself.

Your posts are typically as angry as an old Air Supply song. So no apologies needed. ?

kat.jpg