kingpotato

A couple UNM players about to become pretty popular on twitter

26 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Why are you always so f-ing angry? I haven't read much of this thread and probably won't. But one thing that bothers me in your post is a re-occuring point that you see on the net....and that's the point of "Hey, I experienced X, Y & Z violence, and you haven't. So until you do, your opinion is disqualified". You clamber about free speech and then make a broad sweeping marginalization of opinion per your special "experience of violence" criteria. 

I don't want to presume to speak for @sean327, but I assume that if you have experienced what he has experienced and did it for the reasons he did it, that dealing with faux-outraged, circle-jerking morons on both sides can get a little grating. But I'm just guessing. 

Sorry, that might have been a little angry, too. My apologies.

3 hours ago, NVGiant said:

I don't want to presume to speak for @sean327, but I assume that if you have experienced what he has experienced and did it for the reasons he did it, that dealing with faux-outraged, circle-jerking morons on both sides can get a little grating. But I'm just guessing. 

Sorry, that might have been a little angry, too. My apologies.

Yeah, good idea. I'll wait for him to speak for himself.

Your posts are typically as angry as an old Air Supply song. So no apologies needed. 🙂