Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WyomingCoog

Running list of racism....

3 hours ago, StAz said:

Hmmm...no sense of humor.  Oh well...have a great night my "white" brother.

3 hours ago, StAz said:

Hmmm...no sense of humor.  Oh well...have a great night my "white" brother.

You're even worse than I thought. For one you know you're weren't joking. And two I'm not white. The fact that you jumped to conclusions only reinforces the truth of my previous comment. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, mysfit said:

Being anti blue football fields

I agree! :rock:

Image result for lambeau field

3 minutes ago, crixus said:

You're even worse than I thought. For one you know you're weren't joking. And two I'm not white. The fact that you jumped to conclusions only reinforces the truth of my previous comment. :rolleyes:

No...You are an idiot.  I am White and was making a joke about whites.

It sounds like you are a racist.

11 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

I am still puzzled about Dr. Seuss. 3 days after hearing what the librarian said.......still puzzled

Have another one.......supporting an issue the other side is against.

Green eggs are clearly equal, or perhaps even superior, to regular eggs. Yet you would get the impression throughout Seuss' writings that there is something inherently unequal about green eggs. :pitchforks: 

47 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Green eggs are clearly equal, or perhaps even superior, to regular eggs. Yet you would get the impression throughout Seuss' writings that there is something inherently unequal about green eggs. :pitchforks: 

What about the ham?

2 hours ago, NVGiant said:

This is neither here nor there....I just do not like them!

21 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

I have said many times on this board that the word racist/ism is overused and does not mean anything anymore.   We need a new word.

Nah, you need a new brain

20 hours ago, pokerider said:

I feel so ignorant about history now.  I never knew Robert E. Lee and Andrew Jackson were Nazi's! 

LITERAL nazis. without the "literal" in there, why, you could just be making an off the cuff hyperbolic comparison!!!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Definitely not Massachusetts paramedics 

[IMG]

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

8 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Definitely not Massachusetts paramedics 

[IMG]

I kinda thought that "all of Massachusetts" was safely on the list already

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.