Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mad_Hatter

Nevada BB to host exhibition game in a SJSU size arena

41 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I like it. 

12 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Very cool idea!

I definitely like it. Give the new fans an idea of what it used to be like, and the older fans a little nostalgia. Not to mention an excuse to break out some throwback unis. 

27 minutes ago, Mad_Hatter said:

I definitely like it. Give the new fans an idea of what it used to be like, and the older fans a little nostalgia. Not to mention an excuse to break out some throwback unis. 

I'd like to see our Scarlet and Gray scrimmage in the Cox Pavilion, which is adjacent to the T&M. It's about SJSU size, or a little smaller maybe. 

40 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

If SJSU's gym was a penis, it would be 4" long.

That's generous 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

37 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I'd like to see our Scarlet and Gray scrimmage in the Cox Pavilion, which is adjacent to the T&M. It's about SJSU size, or a little smaller maybe. 

I'd like to see unlv stage a basketball game at Sam Boyd before it is sold or demolished. Weather is usually cooler in Vegas when basketball starts up.

9 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

I'd like to see unlv stage a basketball game at Sam Boyd before it is sold or demolished. Weather is usually cooler in Vegas when basketball starts up.

That's a really intriguing idea. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater