AztecSU

Best QB in the MW?

3 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

Nah. Put him on a team like suds or bsu this year and his stock stays the same or rises this year. He's by far the best qb in this league and can play anywhere. 

This is when the

"he is a good good college QB guys come in to argue"

Chapman?  Are you serious  

there is only 1 QB that starts on all MW teams this year.  It's not even a question.  He is a cowboy for those of you still confused.  

22 minutes ago, slappy said:

This is when the

"he is a good good college QB guys come in to argue"

Chapman?  Are you serious  

there is only 1 QB that starts on all MW teams this year.  It's not even a question.  He is a cowboy for those of you still confused.  

Purdy big talk considering The Josh Allen had a 48.3 QBR in his last start. And no, I'm not saying Rypien or Cozart are better than The Josh Allen.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, RogueStout said:

I don’t think there is a QB in the Conference that qualifies as good this year.

CSU's quarterback Stevens is playing much better than anyone else. 

• Like 4

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Purdy big talk considering The Josh Allen had a 48.3 QBR in his last start. And no, I'm not saying Rypien or Cozart are better than The Josh Allen.

Not big talk.  He will get his shot at the NFL for a reason.  it is actually really simple to see who has the best QB.  The NFL scouts at games will tell you.  Crazy to argue this one. 

6 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

Nah. Put him on a team like suds or bsu this year and his stock stays the same or rises this year. He's by far the best qb in this league and can play anywhere. 

no, dude.  his bad habits and shit plays are independent of supporting cast.  he takes unnecessary sacks, throws from poor platforms and bounces it outside from clean pockets.  He's so wildly talented it MOSTLY overrides those.  but they're there.  Worse than Derek Carr's 2012 season where everyone clowned on him for avoiding contact and it turned out he was playing the entire year with a torn abdominal muscle.

8 hours ago, No_dogs_down said:

It’s sailed for at least another year, because we’re going to be real good next year. 

So will we.  rfrosh LT, rsoph LG, frosh C, rfrosh RG and rjunior RT.

3 hours ago, slappy said:

I didn't know that Nick Stevens was a cowboy.  Huh, learn something new every day around here.

On a side note, is it a guarantee that Josh Allen declares after this season?  Part of me is starting to think he needs another year of development to get the discussion back in rounds 1-2.  I have to think the NFL will view him as a "project" right now rather than a polished QB.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2017 at 7:18 PM, AztecSU said:

Don't mind Chapman. He's just going to lead the league in Comp %, TD/INT ratio, QB Rating, Yds/Att, etc, etc. Doesn't matter how many times he takes a big hit and is tossed to the ground. He won't panic and start throwing early to avoid contact...that's a majority of the difference right there. Not scared. 

Lol.

• Haha 1

On 9/25/2017 at 4:28 PM, sdsuphilip4 said:

Chapman imo is best QB in conference. Yes he has maybe the smallest role of all the QB’s but is so good in his role. Super accurate, inconsistent throwing deep ball but not terrible and he makes terrific decisions and doesn’t commit unnecessary penalties. I think he’s roughly a top 25-35 QB in country so this also says lot about leagues QB play. Rypien and Allen are clearly more talented

:rotflmfao::rotflmfao::rotflmfao::rotflmfao::rotflmfao: