Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Trump is a moron

This shit is completely indefensible.  The president of the United States should not be encouraging people to silence the protests of others.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Those Trump statements are just meant to take you mind off the fact that he is about to +++++ us all over on our healthcare, let insurance companies pull the plug on the poor, and jack the shet out of costs for pre existing conditions so high that only the wealthy will be able to afford to actually live. 

The wall is to keep us from escaping the nazi, corporate owned republicans and their brainwashed low IQ followers and fleeing to Mexico and beyond.

latestbroncofanslogo.png.20959eb73e46249d924bc7abb968f702.png

:computerdestroy:

Nazis, hooded Bernie Bros, and a tiny handed nationalist dumb dumb. Believing in free speech these days feels like standing in the middle of the Spanish Civil War, shitheads everywhere.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

He defends white supremacists but condemns black men peacefully protesting racial injustice.

And derides attempts to reduce crippling injuries.

What a +++++ing travesty this country has become having elected this sorry POS. This is on every person who helped get him elected. He's your work.

One of the Final Five..........

1 hour ago, mysfit said:

He defends white supremacists but condemns black men peacefully protesting racial injustice.

And derides attempts to reduce crippling injuries.

What a +++++ing travesty this country has become having elected this sorry POS. This is on every person who helped get him elected. He's your work.

Hillary?

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

If I were an NFL quarterback, every time I came to the line, looked at the defense, and decided to audible, I'd yell out, "orange 45! Orange 45!" It's shorthand for, "we have to get out of this immediately or we're screwed." 

I don't know how you can defend the guy, if you ever did. Say what you will about Hillary Clinton being a flawed candidate, but I doubt she'd be worse and I hate her politics.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

17 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

Trump is a good man, get protest shit out of stadiums.  It is bad for business and attendance.

That whole "right of peaceful protest" thing gets in the way doesn't it? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

21 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

That whole "right of peaceful protest" thing gets in the way doesn't it? 

They don't have a right to protest while working for wages in another man's venue using his ink.

The NFL owners have a right of free speech too.

Needless to say Trump being a moron was determined along time ago.