Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

ESPN Bottom 10

We didn't make this list?  This is clear bias.  We are definitely one of the 10 worst teams in the nation. :foottap:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/page/bottom091917/bottom-10-tennessee-volunteers

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

We didn't make this list?  This is clear bias.  We are definitely one of the 10 worst teams in the nation. :foottap:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/page/bottom091917/bottom-10-tennessee-volunteers

I think we clearly had one of the worst weeks, but we looked decent (for a young team with a new coach and two new schemes anyway) against Toledo and Northwestern. The real bottom ten spot goes to the poor MWC team that we end up beating. 

2 minutes ago, ShoichiKUN808 said:

East Coast Bias?

Tennessee doesn't belong on the list imo

you're clearly not familiar with the #5 spot on this list. It's reserved for the P5 blunder of the week. They got it right with Tennessee. 

3 minutes ago, ShoichiKUN808 said:

East Coast Bias?

Tennessee doesn't belong on the list imo

Definite east coast bias. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

22 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Believe it or not, there are teams that are... um...  worser?   Even Nevada's mediocrity is mediocre - maybe that alone should put them on the list.

Aztec-Nation-Banner2010-03.gif

Just now, Monty93 said:

Believe it or not, there are teams that are... um...  worser?   Even Nevada's mediocrity is mediocre - maybe that alone should put them on the list.

We're bad but we aren't bad enough yet?!  Phuck 

2 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

This ranking is to entertain. A lot more people enjoy reading something mean about Tennessee than about UNR. 

That's why they are in the coveted #5 spot.  

39 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

I think we clearly had one of the worst weeks, but we looked decent (for a young team with a new coach and two new schemes anyway) against Toledo and Northwestern. The real bottom ten spot goes to the poor MWC team that we end up beating. 

sorry, you can't sugarcoat a loss to Idaho State. 

5812325074_d6d40a5a2c_b.jpg

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

The problem with you guys is it's too early to say Norvell was a bad hire and there's nothing about you to hate.

RockyTop deserves to be in the Bottom Ten weekly because its fan base is so full of inbred bigoted saltine crackers. Baylor deserves Bottom Ten status because of its fundamentalist religious leanings and the stoopidity of Matt Ruhle making the possibly career ending decision to take that job. And ECU deserves the honor right now because their AD made one of the dummest decisions ever in firing Ruffin McNeil. The rest of the Bottom Ten are such eternal nonentities that they should just return to FCS immediately.

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

We're bad but we aren't bad enough yet?!  Phuck 

Man, you are even bad at being bad. We'll show you how it's done after the OSU blowout forthcoming.

UNR's problem with the awful loss is that UNLV's awful loss happened first. Always riding our coattails.

1 minute ago, SharkTanked said:

Man, you are even bad at being bad. We'll show you how it's done after the OSU blowout forthcoming.

UNR's problem with the awful loss is that UNLV's awful loss happened first. Always riding our coattails.

That's how it works I suppose.  We build your school, then your med school and we get to ride your coattails.  :D

Just now, mugtang said:

That's how it works I suppose.  We build your school, then your med school and we get to ride your coattails.  :D

Actually referring to D1 then Big West to WAC to Mountain West. Probably won't work out on the next move up though. :ph34r:

44 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Actually referring to D1 then Big West to WAC to Mountain West. Probably won't work out on the next move up though. :ph34r:

Oh, where you going?