Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DesVandal

BSU's GoFundMe page to fill the stands

4 hours ago, DesVandal said:

And everyone wants to brag about their stadium size.

TV quality and every game being available is impacting the stadium experience.

Depending how old you are - there was a day when seeing a movie in the Theatre was the ultimate viewing of a new release.

There was no guarantee seeing whatever you want at home in your home theatre...  we never thought in a million years there would be every movie, tv show or game whenever we wanted.

Now there is...  so everytime a new movie comes out...  most people plan on The DVD release.

People don't want to spend the coin.

Football game cost>Movie Cost

Same thing is happening here.  

There is A Big Al' s in town that makes a BSU game day experience.  This place holds around 400-500 ppl...  it's always packed...  and provides one of the best Bronco game day experiences you can have.  Live Anthem, giant TV (seriously think ESPN Zone in Vegas)...  MC...  the whole shebang!

These people would rather watch the game at Big Al S than at the stadium.  The cost might eclipse the stadium...  it's not a cheap day... 

His cover is blown. He's not a Boisean... he's a Meridiot. No one from Boise goes that direction for anything.

12 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

His cover is blown. He's not a Boisean... he's a Meridiot. No one from Boise goes that direction for anything.

Says the guy who hasn't missed a Monster Truck show in Nampa...  ever.

Everyone is well aware of the Center of the Universe mentality...  you donks have...  It's called "worldly" if you manage to travel outside of your 4 mile radius..   

I don't think you have to announce you don't travel.  Ppl here have figured that out.  It shows every day through your posts.  

I'd bet money you don't have a degree.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! No, seriously HA! HA!

9 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

If you can read it's fund raising for people who can't afford the ticket prices.

Maybe we should have a fireworks show?

Could start by lowering prices near SDSU levels let's not get out of hand with fireworks and carnivals 

Posted Image

3 hours ago, DesVandal said:

Says the guy who hasn't missed a Monster Truck show in Nampa...  ever.

Everyone is well aware of the Center of the Universe mentality...  you donks have...  It's called "worldly" if you manage to travel outside of your 4 mile radius..   

I don't think you have to announce you don't travel.  Ppl here have figured that out.  It shows every day through your posts.  

I'd bet money you don't have a degree.

So, that's a big yes. You're a fecking Meridiot. That makes so much sense. 

9 hours ago, DesVandal said:

It's a horrible idea.

Anyone who uses GoFundMe for plastic surgery, a new tattoo, a new car...  filling empty stadiums...

While funeral costs, hurricane victims and unexpected hospital bills are also in the lineup...

It's Bush League...

GoFundMe suffers from integrity issues because of their percentage take... and bull-shit causes... like help us fill our stadium.  

I see BSU's president gave $100 to the cause...

That just makes things weird...  the guy who has ran up the bill, and the cost of everything...  reaches deep into his pocket and gives $100.

His salary is $396,562.00.  So...  that's like $190 per hour... so he gave around a half hour of his wage...

How about a $1000.00 donation, Bob.

You are just upset it wouldn't add any attendance to DUI football, because no one would want free tickets to a game.

40 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You are just upset it wouldn't add any attendance to DUI football, because no one would want free tickets to a game.

FYI, there's a lot of bronco's that would love to see your ass kicked in public. 

I'm sure Des would happily donate to the cause.  

1 hour ago, tailingpermit said:

FYI, there's a lot of bronco's that would love to see your ass kicked in public. 

I'm sure Des would happily donate to the cause.  

You prove on a daily basis there are quite a few morons who call themselves "broncos".

Hard to be a bigger loser than internet tough guy though.   That's an "I win"!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

12 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I took my wife and 2 boys and it was a $500 day after food and a trip to the souvenir shop. Tickets were on the upper deck too. Not everyone can do that. 

Boise was top 20 in the nation in ticket prices a year or two ago. Not sure where they stand now.

That's ridiculous. Tickets for Stanford game started at $35 ( I get them for friends for $8 from the Navy base, so I usually have big groups). For my wife and I, season tix holders: tailgate, parking, game tix, concessions, maybe $100 total. 

Great value for a great team to watch, despite the shitty venue.

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

You prove on a daily basis there are quite a few morons who call themselves "broncos".

Hard to be a bigger loser than internet tough guy though.   That's an "I win"!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Ha! HA HA???

3 hours ago, kingpotato said:

So, that's a big yes. You're a fecking Meridiot. That makes so much sense. 

No degree...  

So, what exactly, is your affiliation with BSU?  

You the guy who plowed eleven people over at the Boise Spectrum?

21 minutes ago, DesVandal said:

No degree...  

So, what exactly, is your affiliation with BSU?  

You the guy who plowed eleven people over at the Boise Spectrum?

Oh man, this is a true story, I almost added "you're probably one of those UI people that asks, 'did you even graduate from Boise State?'"

You're really barking up the wrong tree here. Andrew Dice Clay thinks your shtick is old and tired. 

39 minutes ago, DesVandal said:

Ha! HA HA???

That's what people do when they see all you DUI grads and BSU season ticket holders dressed as elvis! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Even DUI grads would rather go to a BSU game then get a free ticket to the joke in Moscow.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

11 hours ago, edluvar said:

Could start by lowering prices near SDSU levels let's not get out of hand with fireworks and carnivals 

I am sure you thought this was a slight at SDSU, but you essentially slighted your school's price gouging tactics and poor indication of its understanding of basic economics.

With those two factors, I suggest you try those fireworks.  Everyone loves fireworks.  :D

8 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Oh man, this is a true story, I almost added "you're probably one of those UI people that asks, 'did you even graduate from Boise State?'"

You're really barking up the wrong tree here. Andrew Dice Clay thinks your shtick is old and tired. 

Andrew Dice Clay reference.

Classic.  Speaks volumes.

Again...  you can't look down at anyone from way down there.

You went to BSU is the hay day of it's Truck Driving Schooling...  so you have to be successful.

Please go give to the GoFundMe page to help the rest of your jobless, BSU degree holding poor people get into the game...

That's the new BSU excuse in a long line of excuses....  we're too poor!

GoFund...  them...  you would have us all believe you and Kustra have $100 for the cause...  money bags.

Help a poor donkey out.

12 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

I donated, call me an ass - just wanted to do something to ensure those that cannot afford to go to a game experience the blue. 

Well...  there were a few ways to handle this topic when being a Bronco...  

1.  Give money.

2.  Try like hell to redirect the topic because you ain't got two nickles to rub together.

Oh...  and

3. Attack OP .  The usual witless wonders.

I'm gonna put this out there for you guys.  I'll go sit in a seat for $150.

You can pick the game.

We can skip the GoFundMe formalities.

:BananaComputer:

1 minute ago, RogueStout said:

This one does. 

http://www.episabasquerestaurant.com/

Also I go to the Village for movies. Edwards downtown blows. 

Amen to that pick.  Delicious and the hospitality is impossible to match.

Anyone who sees a boundary in the Treasure Valley is an idiot.

A king idiot...