Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Nazi gets knocked the f out

If you're stupid enough to wear a swastika armband you deserve to get knocked out. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

not to be racist in a thread about nazis but damn that black guy threw that punch quick.  the nazi didn't even know it was coming.  didn't tense up, didn't try to dodge it, just one second he's talking and the next he's out cold.

is it easy to knock someone out like that, or does it speak to the physical ability of the guy throwing the punch?  i'll say this...  it certainly speaks to the b.s. claims of superior racial abilities.  hard to be superior when your'e drooling on the concrete.  moron.

2 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

not to be racist in a thread about nazis but damn that black guy threw that punch quick.  the nazi didn't even know it was coming.  didn't tense up, didn't try to dodge it, just one second he's talking and the next he's out cold.

is it easy to knock someone out like that, or does it speak to the physical ability of the guy throwing the punch?  i'll say this...  it certainly speaks to the b.s. claims of superior racial abilities.  hard to be superior when your'e drooling on the concrete.  moron.

It's pretty easy to knock a guy out who isn't expecting to be punched. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Can you throw a punch quickly enough, and with enough power to knock a guy out while standing right in front of him?  I don't think I could.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

If you're wearing a swastika armband while yelling racist things in the face of a black dude who seems agitated and has about a half-a-foot height advantage on you, it's probably best to keep your guard up. ... or at least I think that is what Teddy Atlas would say.

2 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

Can you throw a punch quickly enough, and with enough power to knock a guy out while standing right in front of him?  I don't think I could.

Flat-footed, too. That punch was clean.

Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. You run your mouth, you might end up eating those words. The guy who threw the punch deserves to be arrested and locked up, there are consequences to those actions as well.

The trouble comes when the police are told to stand down, to not do their jobs.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. You run your mouth, you might end up eating those words. The guy who threw the punch deserves to be arrested and locked up, there are consequences to those actions as well.

The trouble comes when the police are told to stand down, to not do their jobs.

if the consequence to your free speech is another crime then it could be argued that two wrongs don't make a right.

then again, common sense should win the day and people should have the wherewithal to realize the consequences of their actions.  if the nazi had that mental fortitude, perhaps he wouldn't be a nazi to begin with.

6 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

I don't know about now, I used to could. :ph34r:

There is no honor in sucker punching, and a lot of satisfaction.

1 minute ago, NVGiant said:

Not often. Not often at all.

i think that there's a skew towards the athletic and muscular among people of geographical origins.  it's tough to pin down because of the general tendencies and no one is pure blooded anything.  but i think there's a reason why east africans are so damn good at distance running, white people from northern and eastern europe can withstand the cold and can swim, polynesians seem to be as quick on their feet as they are massive (when other folks that large get correspondingly slow), etc...

not that any of these differences ought to be used to justify superiority or subjugation.  but we'd be stupid not to look at, say, the nba and wonder where the white people are and then go "nah, it's got nothing to do with genetics."

10 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

If you're wearing a swastika armband while yelling racist things in the face of a black dude who seems agitated and has about a half-a-foot height advantage on you, it's probably best to keep your guard up. ... or at least I think that is what Teddy Atlas would say.

9 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

it's not a sucker punch if youre literally right in front of the guy, is it?

If the guy doesn't know a fight is about to break out, yeah I'd say it's a sucker punch. The guy might still have it coming as NVgiant pointed out, but I'd say there is less honor in it.

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

If the guy doesn't know a fight is about to break out, yeah I'd say it's a sucker punch. The guy might still have it coming as NVgiant pointed out, but I'd say there is less honor in it.

huh.  interesting.  i always thought 'sucker punch' was when the other guy couldn't see it coming.  Our judges accept your answer.