Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Nazi gets knocked the f out

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I would hardly say he's "lost his living". Another red herring. You should start a fishing company in the North Sea. 

Red herring? Is it any more of a red herring than turning a random punch of a Nazi by an angry dude into kristallacht? Or turning anyone who initially laughed at the video, the same way they would if it was a video of a drunken frat boy that got punched in the face, into the second-coming of Himmler?

He also has the right to hold his views without being assaulted and battered by thugs you fascist swine. 

What, was there a part of the video where the black guy said "HALT NAZI GUY! I am here to punch you for the views you hold and definitely not for the tard behavior that you've exhibited which has been extensively documented on the internet! Menacing pose... punch!"? 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Yeah. Billings has a few good restaurants too. But it's still Billings. And Casper is still Casper. 

And I still have student loans, and need to pass my SE lateral exam. 

Besides, with 2 very kids, it's not like I would be able to take advantage of anywhere else. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

5 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Yeah I'm gonna need a link on that. 

It isn't a factor in the conversation about rights.   Owners losing or gaining money does not matter they can still choose to associate with whom they want.  

Okay, but Kaep is still hurt for his speech far more than anyone else has been. 

He was hurt by his own actions.   The NFL owners have done him no damage.   The NFL owners have first amendment rights too.  You seem to keep forgetting that.

So why do the owner's rights supersede his rights? Seriously? You're being exceptionally hypocritical, even for you

You are being clueless about the whole thing.   You keep acting like NFL owners are not citizens of this country with the same rights and privileges as Kaepernick.   The 49er's paid him through his contract. No one hurt Kaepernick.  

Unlike the Nazi who was assaulted.

No. I was pointing out some of the actualities that appeared in the thread (you and others celebrating facism) and then you threw out something misleading or distracting, and since, you've been dealing in red herrings in this thread more than a fishing company. 

Your whole point is a red herring. Nobody is supporting fascism. Dude got punched in the face after acting like a creep. Shit happens.

But that's OK. I understand. You are an absolutist when it comes to free speech, except when you're not. 

One last point. By your championing of violence to stifle speech, you, by your very nature are advocating and sympathizing with fascist behavior. 

I've been very consistent. It's not my fault you're too slow to keep up son. 

Son, you don't even know what you're arguing. You don't have a point. You wanted to be the contrarian you love to be, got called on it, and now you're flailing. A legend in your own mind, little guy.

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

One last point. By your championing of violence to stifle speech, you, by your very nature are advocating and sympathizing with fascist behavior. 

I've been very consistent. It's not my fault you're too slow to keep up son. Maybe you can take out your frustration by finger painting with jell-o. 

But, but, but, he was creepy

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Just now, NVGiant said:

Son, you don't even know what you're arguing. You don't have a point. You wanted to be the contrarian you love to be, got called on it, and now you're flailing. A legend in your own mind, little guy.

Kind of creepy, isn't it?

6 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

It isn't a factor in the conversation about rights.   Owners losing or gaining money does not matter they can still choose to associate with whom they want.  

He was hurt by his own actions.   The NFL owners have done him no damage.   The NFL owners have first amendment rights too.  You seem to keep forgetting that.

You are being clueless about the whole thing.   You keep acting like NFL owners are not citizens of this country with the same rights and privileges as Kaepernick.   The 49er's paid him through his contract. No one hurt Kaepernick.  

Unlike the Nazi who was assaulted.

It is about who harms whom.

Ultimately I don't give a shit about the owners not hiring kap. I do think it is funny that you are shitting in your "I beat the hell out of my idiot buddy when he was home from Parris Island" pants over a jackass getting a single pop to the face.

Antifa violence? Yes. It is vile. It is a huge threat to free speech. It is awful. +++++ those retards. 

This punch? nah. This was just assault (although given the fitness and height mismatch it was unsurprisingly effective assault). 

Well, I'm out. I'm going to go smoke weed and +++++ Cuban girls. Have fun at the next rally guys. And get a lot of meaningless military medals to wear on your outfits. 

It's called FLAIR. What, do you go out wearing all gray all the time or is this just another hypocrisy from Joe?

1 minute ago, pokebball said:

But, but, but, he was creepy

I don't think it's good that creepy guys get punched (even if it is amusing... kinda like a buddy stepping on a rake)

I also don't think it is a political statement. 

5 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

He has pointed out your fascism very effectively.

If you say so. Unlike you and Joe, I actually have an understanding of the First Amendment. And I know that neither Kap's nor dumbass-Nazi's First Amendment rights have been violated. Killer-right-cross dude is only guilty of assault, at worst.

The owners never harmed Kaepernick, they paid him everything he was due.   The Nazi was harmed, he was assaulted.

You seem to have a total disfunction in that you can't even understand the basic facts.

9 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Ultimately I don't give a shit about the owners not hiring kap. I do think it is funny that you are shitting in your "I beat the hell out of my idiot buddy when he was home from Parris Island" pants over a jackass getting a single pop to the face.

What does a consensual fight between me and my friend have anything to do with this issue?   You are off in never never land now.

You do seem to give a shit about Kap, to the point you think everyone else's rights should be subrogated beneath his.

7 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Antifa violence? Yes. It is vile. It is a huge threat to free speech. It is awful. +++++ those retards. 

Left and right are the same, you , Nazi's, NVGiant, communists all hate individual rights and especially hate speech.

10 minutes ago, happycamper said:

This punch? nah. This was just assault (although given the fitness and height mismatch it was unsurprisingly effective assault). 

It's called FLAIR. What, do you go out wearing all gray all the time or is this just another hypocrisy from Joe?

I don't think it's good that creepy guys get punched (even if it is amusing... kinda like a buddy stepping on a rake)

The rhetoric you participated in, on this thread and others dispute all your above claims to the opposite.

12 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Antifa violence, the crap that is going in Berkeley, that to me is unacceptable. It is indeed a threat to the principles of free speech. Random guy punching Nazi in the face is unacceptable, too ... only funnier. 

6 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

If you say so. Unlike you and Joe, I actually have an understanding of the First Amendment. And I know that neither Kap's nor dumbass-Nazi's First Amendment rights have been violated. Killer-right-cross dude is only guilty of assault, at worst.

Finally after 9 pages you get half the argument right.

So when southerners assaulted blacks to keep them from voting that wasn't violating their voting rights.  That was just assault right?

Your logic is ridiculous.

Just now, NVGiant said:

Antifa violence, the crap that is going in Berkeley, that to me is unacceptable. It is indeed a threat to the principles of free speech. Random guy punching Nazi in the face is unacceptable, too ... only funnier. 

was he random?

1 minute ago, pokebball said:

If it was antifa that hunted him down, it sure as hell is a political statement.  So I don't understand how you can say it wasn't.

I think both Happy and I have been clear that if it was indeed a coordinated confrontation by the puncher, arranged by Antifa or whatever other group, than it changes that nature of it all. Then it immediately turns political. As we know now a Nazi was harassing people, pissed off the wrong guy, and wrong guy punched him in a spur-of-the-moment confrontation. It's not the decision I would have made, but it sure as hell doesn't rise to the level of the SS.

4 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Finally after 9 pages you get half the argument right.

So when southerners assaulted blacks to keep them from voting that wasn't violating their voting rights.  That was just assault right?

Your logic is ridiculous.

Yeah, totally the same thing. Completely. No logical fallacies there at all. 

Just now, NVGiant said:

Yeah, totally the same thing. Completely. No logical fallacies there at all. 

Explain it then?  Why is one just assault and the other is a violation of rights?    Both are obviously a violation of individual rights, you just like one and don't like the other.

Oh wait.... you can't, because it is ridiculous.