Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

You guys want to see something gross?

17 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Thanks. I'll be OK. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be online talking about it. You never think certain things will get you and they do. Losing to Idaho fvcking State is painful too. 

You are welcome.  At least getting bit by a tiny spider who packs a big punch is talk worthy.

Losing to Idaho st...... is well......I have no words.

21 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mycoplasma_fermentans

I still think you are misinformed. 

Misinformed about what?  Posting a mycoplasma fermentans description doesn't have anything to do with what I'm talking about, silly man. Virus, Remember? Pretty ave. trolling though, jack. If you want to really troll well, you should spend a couple hours or so reading my link and really understanding it, THEN go for the trolling points. ?

kat.jpg

9 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Misinformed about what?  Posting a mycoplasma fermentans description doesn't have anything to do with what I'm talking about, silly man. Virus, Remember? Pretty ave. trolling though, jack. If you want to really troll well, you should spend a couple hours or so reading my link and really understanding it, THEN go for the trolling points. ?

Sigh.................................

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

25 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

You are welcome.  At least getting bit by a tiny spider who packs a big punch is talk worthy.

Losing to Idaho st...... is well......I have no words.

A BR spider is child's play compared to a tick with Lyme. I just hope everyone that gets a bullseye rash from a tick gets at min 30 days of Doxy immediately. Otherwise you'll become late stage and it's not curable. All you can do is spend all your time and money on seeing docs around the country just to improve the symptoms enough to not want to check out. 

Polian might have pulled that game out because he would've likely played Gangi.  But I still think it's a better team than what Polian would've had. Now that is scary to think about. It could've been a 1 or 2 win season. Knuth probably did Polian a favor by saving him from having a nearly winless season on his resume. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he eventually BS's his way into a crappy FCS school as HC. 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Except the link you posted is about bacterial infection.

"These chronic bacterial infections can spread to immediate family members.  In a recent study we found that spouses of veterans with Gulf War Illness and chronic infections, such as M. fermentans, were at high risk for the infection."

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

4 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Except the link you posted is about bacterial infection.

"These chronic bacterial infections can spread to immediate family members.  In a recent study we found that spouses of veterans with Gulf War Illness and chronic infections, such as M. fermentans, were at high risk for the infection."

Did you read the whole thing and click on the links? "No, I didn't". Then do it. It's a part of the research on that site.

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

He said " I got on the antibiotics and it's doing better now."

It wouldn't help it at all.  The infection wouldn't be instantaneous.   If anything he got a shot of steroids or something. 

I just did a bit of reading, and it seems like a lot of skin conditions are misdiagnosed as brown recluse spider bites. Brown recluse spiders don't tend to run around and bite people. Sure, it can happen, but not nearly as often as people claim to have been bitten by spiders. Apparently doctors like to identify BRS bites because it gives the patients a nice straightforward diagnosis. So I wonder if the doc maybe wasn't all that confident about the fact that this was a spider bite and decided to prescribe and antibiotics just in case. Whether that's a great idea is a different question...

4 hours ago, I am Ram said:

I just did a bit of reading, and it seems like a lot of skin conditions are misdiagnosed as brown recluse spider bites. Brown recluse spiders don't tend to run around and bite people. Sure, it can happen, but not nearly as often as people claim to have been bitten by spiders. Apparently doctors like to identify BRS bites because it gives the patients a nice straightforward diagnosis. So I wonder if the doc maybe wasn't all that confident about the fact that this was a spider bite and decided to prescribe and antibiotics just in case. Whether that's a great idea is a different question...

People think they've been bitten by them here.  I show them this.  Then they tell me they are still sure it's a brown recluse.  I live in Utah.

colorloxmap.gif

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Did you read the whole thing and click on the links? "No, I didn't". Then do it. It's a part of the research on that site.

Then post the links that say viruses respond to antibiotics instead of doing your neener neener thing you've got going here.  There's plenty of people here who have studied medicine and don't think viruses respond to antibiotics as a whole.  Nobody here has time to go on your wild goose chase.

Mycoplasma is not a virus either, Convert.

35 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Then post the links that say viruses respond to antibiotics instead of doing your neener neener thing you've got going here.  There's plenty of people here who have studied medicine and don't think viruses respond to antibiotics as a whole.  Nobody here has time to go on your wild goose chase.

Mycoplasma is not a virus either, Convert.

You've just proven three things.

1. Your Trolling sucks

2. Your reading comprehension is even worse. 

3. Your obsession with my BR sich is sweet. Imagine if BYU football put that much effort into something.

?????????

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, I am Ram said:

What do you mean they don't bite people? Maybe if you saw my arm, you would feel pretty silly. I saved one of the ones I killed, so maybe I should post a pic to help with your investigation. 

Or maybe it would be best if you just stuck to your knowledge of the best cfb stadiums ever built, and your Big12 watching activities. ?

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, I am Ram said:

Antibiotic treatments do nothing to viruses and do nothing to help a spider bite.  Other than the normal placebo effect on weak ignorant minds.

Convert probably doesn't wash himself very well and woke up with a staph infection which the doctor treated.   Nodding his head at his claim of spider bites.

There has been cases of brown recluse bites leading to a secondary necrotizing fasciitis infection. It's probably protocol to give abx to prevent the strep/staph infection.

4 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Antibiotic treatments do nothing to viruses and do nothing to help a spider bite.  Other than the normal placebo effect on weak ignorant minds.

Why can't doctors be strong and tell the patients that? Instead of throwing a zpak at all of them?

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

1. Your Trolling sucks

3. Your obsession with my BR sich is sweet. Imagine if BYU football put that much effort into something.

?????????

Tripling down on dumb. Classic Contard. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

1. Your Trolling sucks

?????????

LOL, you're the one running around here telling folks that Mycoplasma is a type of virus, which it is not.  Post the study that claims what you said it does, or stfu.