Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolfpack1

Week 4 Opening Lines....

I would jump all over that Washington State -26 line.  Should be closer to 40. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

Boise St 13.5 over Virginia

Ohio St 39 over UNLV

Wyoming 6.5 over Hawaii

Tulsa 13 over New Mexico

San Diego St 6.5 over Air Force

Washington St 26 over Nevada

Utah St 1.5 over San Jose St

CSU is gonna kick BYE's ass this week.  Even if they throw Pac12 ref's at us!

4 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

I have not a fcking single clue what is going to happen during the UVA game. 

Only thought is the white nationalist may show up in droves and help fill empty seats. 

Virginia looked really good against UConn last week. 

I think Air Force gets their mojo back and wins this one. SDSU has had our number for a while. Air Force is due. And they are home, so I think "The odds will be in their favor".

although, both teams are on a confidence high. SDSU for beating Stanford and Air Force for playing a good game against Michigan. I'll be st the game. Should be a good one.

27fb3675e6bf8bbd155cf063ad59994d.jpg

11 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I think Ohio State only wins by 24.  I think we will be able to run the ball somewhat effectively, and that will slow down the game some.

Good luck. Army was able to control the clock and still lost by 31. 

I just don't see you guys doing that. 

1 hour ago, afacademydad said:

I think Air Force gets their mojo back and wins this one. SDSU has had our number for a while. Air Force is due. And they are home, so I think "The odds will be in their favor".

although, both teams are on a confidence high. SDSU for beating Stanford and Air Force for playing a good game against Michigan. I'll be st the game. Should be a good one.

The idea of being “due” is a myth and not a real thing based on logic

Due as in, SDSU has been able to figure out our play style and capitalize on that. We've had enough time to figure out SDSU play style. 

Until just a couple of years ago, pre Rocky, SDSU could mess up a wet dream. Their program has been totally renovated. The quality of the players has always been good, but their style, coaching, management, etc has been improved. I believe we, Air Force, is starting to figure it out.

a good example is Air Force. We have beaten teams like notre dame and other P5 teams. Even our losses have been close. Mainly because these teams don't know us, play against the option, or able to figure us out. The MWC on the other hand has played us long enough to figure us out. That's why almost every team in the conference has beaten us more than once. They understand our play. (Major biotch I have with our coaching staff. That they don't present anything different in conference play). 

I think we have SDSU figured out. At least more than in the past. 

27fb3675e6bf8bbd155cf063ad59994d.jpg

12 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Virginia looked really good against UConn last week. 

umm....

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.