Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Turd of the Week- Week 3

Turd of the Week  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it?

• AFA 16 point loss at #7Michigan
    • Fresno 34 point loss at #6 Washington
    • USU 36 point loss at unranked Wake Forest
    • CSU 18 point loss at #1 Alabama
    • Wyoming 36 point loss at home to unranked Oregon
    • Nevada 2 point loss to FCS Idaho State
    • SJSU 38 point loss to unranked Utah

I told you to put josh Allen as a choice

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Utah was #24 in the Coaches poll before their win over SJSU.

SUDS is the only impressive team in the MWC. 

46 minutes ago, pokerider said:

I picked Wyoming because I'm not sure Pokes would have beaten Idaho State yesterday either.  

You may be right but I don't think your giving Oregon enough credit.  Idaho St was a 2-9 team last season and lost to USU by 38 the week before beating Nevada.  At least the Cowboys blanked their FCS opponent this year.  It's of no solace but at this point it's all we got :(.

3 hours ago, pokerider said:

I picked Wyoming because I'm not sure Pokes would have beaten Idaho State yesterday either.  

I can recall only one person who ever suggested Wyoming had a reasonable chance to beat Oregon and that was LaradiseCowboyJunky. And that guy said as much several times during the summer. Once Oregon rid itself of its mediocre head coach and hired a guy who wasn't over his head in that position, anybody with a semblance of football knowledge and objectivity would have thought the best the Cowboys could do was keep it close and win a moral victory.

I didn't watch even one play and maybe you guys couldn't have beaten Idaho State yesterday, However, that's just a maybe. Jay Norvell actually failed to do so. After playing an impressive first half in Game 1, UNR appears to have gotten progressively worse and next week at Washington State has the potential to get ugly.

Boom goes the dynamite.

5 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I can recall only one person who ever suggested Wyoming had a reasonable chance to beat Oregon and that was LaradiseCowboyJunky. And that guy said as much several times during the summer. Once Oregon rid itself of its mediocre head coach and hired a guy who wasn't over his head in that position, anybody with a semblance of football knowledge and objectivity would have thought the best the Cowboys could do was keep it close and win a moral victory.

I didn't watch even one play and maybe you guys couldn't have beaten Idaho State yesterday, However, that's just a maybe. Jay Norvell actually failed to do so. After playing an impressive first half in Game 1, UNR appears to have gotten progressively worse and next week at Washington State has the potential to get ugly.

He owes me 200 dollars due to that belief. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Just now, madmartigan said:

He owes me 200 dollars due to that belief. 

And he hasn't offered to pay yet? What a spineless wimp that guy is. LaramieCowboy my ass.

Mugtang should tell him to either change his moniker to BrokebackMountainCowboy or take a hike.

Boom goes the dynamite.

14 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

And he hasn't offered to pay yet? What a spineless wimp that guy is. LaramieCowboy my ass.

Mugtang should tell him to either change his moniker to BrokebackMountainCowboy or take a hike.

He has offered, I'm sure he will pay me soon. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

40 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Standing up for Cowboys everywhere sheep herders are not Cowboys!  You may now continue to berate LaradiseCowboy as he and his rhetoric have earned it.