Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Idaho State at Nevada

5 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Quarterback isn't nearly as important in college as it is in the NFL.  Alabama was won a bunch under Nick Saban, and he's never had an Andrew Luck level QB.

You're such a dumb ass 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Quarterback isn't nearly as important in college as it is in the NFL.  Alabama was won a bunch under Nick Saban, and he's never had an Andrew Luck level QB.

Alabama doesn't need an Andrew Luck at QB to be successful with all of the rest of the talent on their teams. 

Just stop.

Just now, retrofade said:

Alabama doesn't need an Andrew Luck at QB to be successful with all of the rest of the talent on their teams. 

Just stop.

UNR doesn't need a good quarterback to beat an FCS team.  It's absolutely pathetic to blame losing to an FCS team on a quarterback.

Just now, ph90702 said:

It's the truth.  If you have the talent advantage across the field, then you don't need a great quarterback.  You just need somebody who can manage the game.

That holds true in the NFL as well though. 

13 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I told all you UNR fans that Jay Norvell was a terrible hire.  You didn't listen to me.

Young grasshopper......

He may be a bust,but we don"t have the money to hire a Sanchez level coach.

His credentials are pretty decent.

Hardly, gonna judge him on three games.

He gets at least two seasons before I have any thoughts on storming the gates.