Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Idaho State at Nevada

1 minute ago, BroncoOrange said:

I just looked at the college football score board and saw Idaho State beating Nevada 23 - 7. What the hell is going on at Nevada? Idaho State is one of the worst teams in Big Sky. No reason for this. Has Nevada just given up on football or what?

True Frosh starting at QB.  But holy shit this is terrible. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, BroncoOrange said:

I just looked at the college football score board and saw Idaho State beating Nevada 23 - 7. What the hell is going on at Nevada? Idaho State is one of the worst teams in Big Sky. No reason for this. Has Nevada just given up on football or what?

Nevada is just not a good team. Anyone who has watched them play the past couple of weeks should have figured it out... Tho it looks like they are playing worse at the moment.

Just now, cardrater said:

Nevada is just not a good team. Anyone who has watched them play the past couple of weeks should have figured it out... Tho it looks like they are playing worse at the moment.

Not playing good against FBS teams is one thing, but damn it's Idaho State. I live 50 miles from Idaho State and I can tell you they haven't been good since the 1980's. Everyone here just laughs when you talk about ISU football.

2 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

Not playing good against FBS teams is one thing, but damn it's Idaho State. I live 50 miles from Idaho State and I can tell you they haven't been good since the 1980's. Everyone here just laughs when you talk about ISU football.

They were good for like one year in the 80's lol 

Just now, ShoichiKUN808 said:

Was just going to update my post lol. On my phone switched apps, now black screen as well

It just came back though. I guess they just didn't have any halftime stuff for this game. I watched Carolina/ODU through Stadium on twitter earlier today, and the presentation was significantly different. 

But, now I get to watch this trainwreck. Thanks!