Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

Indian newspaper articles for MWC forumites

I have a half-bottle of Jamesons behind me tonight and it's past 0100, so pardon any lack of comprehensible postings, but one of my 'pleasures' when returning to the subcontinent is reading the Times of India over coffee in the morning, and I decided I would post article headllnes that reminded me of MWC forum members. 

This first one made me think of @Joe from WY

How2Do.jpg

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

I can get laid just fine.  Every guy pays for sex.

Yes, you can... if you drive an hour or two, put your credit card down for a few hundred, and then let her close her eyes and wait for you to finish. 

On 9/16/2017 at 6:07 PM, ph90702 said:

Taking a girl out to dinner is paying for sex.

no, it isn't.

They don't owe you anything.  How many times do we have to tell that to you until you get it?  Dinner, time, money, and attention do not entitle you to sex or love.  They are acts of caring you bestow upon someone for whom you, well, care.  If they feel like it, they will reciprocate.

Surface comparisons don't cut it, here.  Romance isn't shallow.

On 9/16/2017 at 4:07 PM, ph90702 said:

mumumumumumumysoginy

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 9/16/2017 at 3:07 PM, ph90702 said:

It's no wonder you are socially awkward.  This statement is for the feable of mind.  If all you value and expect from taking a girl to dinner is sex then yes you might as well frequent brothels and cut out all the wasted time involved with dating.

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

When I say that taking a girl out to dinner is paying for sex, I'm speaking on behalf of men as a whole.  A man isn't going to spend $100 on dinner if he expects zero return out of it.

Also, I wouldn't consider myself a misogynist.

Don't speak of what men expect when you aren't one yet.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I'm 27 years old.

If you're not a troll, then you're a 27 year old boy. Being a man isn't about age, it's about how you carry yourself in the world.

And speaking for men, I'll pay $100 for dinner just because the free bread is amazing and I think someone else should experience tasting it.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

48 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

When I say that taking a girl out to dinner is paying for sex, I'm speaking on behalf of men as a whole.  A man isn't going to spend $100 on dinner if he expects zero return out of it.

Uh... dude, you get the dinner. With company. That's cheaper than a few bar tabs I've had when I've gone out with one or two other people. 

This isn't the 1960s. Fancy dinners aren't preludes to sex, they are a fun way for two people who like each other to spend time together. 

Pussy is like losing weight. It's almost ancillary to the real activity. If you work out to be stronger/faster/more agile, you will get a more attractive body frame; more so than if you care about pounds. If you see women socially because you want to spend time around ladies you like, you're going to get pussy and you're going to get way more pussy than if all you're doing is seeing every interaction as preludes to insertion.

I won't get in to "sometimes all the women want is sex" because frankly about 60% of attraction for both sexes is charisma, personality, and poise and based on your posts you don't have enough of any of those for it to matter. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

Uh... dude, you get the dinner. With company. That's cheaper than a few bar tabs I've had when I've gone out with one or two other people. 

This isn't the 1960s. Fancy dinners aren't preludes to sex, they are a fun way for two people who like each other to spend time together. 

Pussy is like losing weight. It's almost ancillary to the real activity. If you work out to be stronger/faster/more agile, you will get a more attractive body frame; more so than if you care about pounds. If you see women socially because you want to spend time around ladies you like, you're going to get pussy and you're going to get way more pussy than if all you're doing is seeing every interaction as preludes to insertion.

I won't get in to "sometimes all the women want is sex" because frankly about 60% of attraction for both sexes is charisma, personality, and poise and based on your posts you don't have enough of any of those for it to matter. 

I've never said that I'm not flawed.

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

You're an idiot.

Don't speak for men as a whole when your balls obviously haven't dropped yet. 

I've happily dropped $100 on dinner with a girl I was dating. I've done it a couple of times... dinner, drinks, dessert. None of those meals actually led to sex, but they were worth it getting to know somebody. 

Your entire attitude towards women reeks of misogyny... you act like a woman owes you something if you pay for dinner... and that's a +++++ing disgusting attitude. If you're so concerned about your cash outlays and whether or not they lead to sex, just go +++++ some more prostitutes, it's a better bang for your buck (pun intended), and they're trained at sitting there and waiting for you to finish up. The fact that you so closely associate sex with dating tells me that you view women as objects or as inferior to yourself.