Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

New Mexico at Boise State

1 hour ago, IanforHeisman said:

??? look at all usual butt hurt suspects.

Yeah, no kidding! Looks like the bsu app is back online. Donks defending their honor...this is delicious.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

5 hours ago, DesVandal said:

Any moron knows that 2006 was a better season.  Anyone saying the 1980 season was better is probably so out of touch, they live in rural Nevada raping their livestock nightly.

Not only was 2006 better...  they would take your 1980 team and hang 100 on them before the half.

Living in the past is for alcoholics, losers and those who peaked in high school.  1980...  STFU

A championship earned through a playoff and a ring are far better than a bowl game.

A bowl game no matter how good is just a +++++ing bowl game.

A dui grad like you has no understanding of relative levels of winning.  You think you are winning with Trump you are such an idiot.

4 hours ago, coalman29 said:

Either you didn't watch this game or you're just one of those guys that likes to argue. I didn't think there were homer goggles thick enough to think it didn't impact the game.

With starter there were basically four drives.

44 yds (ended in fumble...but really hard to say that drive wasn't going to end in points)

30 yds

42 yds (ended in TD)

5 (mainly in part to a bonehead running backwards sack)

Fifth drive was the knockout drive that was both qbs...45 yds missed fg. But one could argue that half those first half possessions should of been points.

Second half had drives of 8, 20,17, 0, 0, and 16. How that is even remotely considered the same productivity is beyond reason.

Then there was the 75 yard drive...but as you already pointed out...that was against 3rd stringers so an outlier so to speak.

You got 7 points and the FG attempt (49, not 45) was largely in range because of the 15 yard targeting penalty. You had 7 points, brah. Who is being the homer here? 166 yards and 7 points. That is easily one of the shettiest offensive halves New Mexico has ever had against Boise. 

3 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

Sure thing...whatever works for you. So you're going to use the prior three games to predict what would happen? Isn't your defense young? If so, then doesn't it stand to reason that they'd tire out as the game wears on into the last two quarters? Unless, of course, the subs are even better than your current starters.

Regardless of what has happened the last three games, the point I made about run oriented teams still stands. Your small sample does not carry enough weight to turn a clear statistical trend.

You're still not being honest...

You're using arbitrary made up shet... at least I'm using something. 

3 hours ago, Cincy said:

giphy.gif

He played the whole half (basically). They had 166 yards and 7 points. If you wanna call that productive, we'll just agree to disagree.

If Boise can hold every team to 166 yards and 7 points a half, I feel really good about the rest of the season.

Boise had 134 yards and 14 points on one less possession and everyone here agrees that was a garbage first half offensively for them. The double standard here is ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

You're using arbitrary made up shet... at least I'm using something. 

Uh, okay...nothing made up on my end, but it's cool. Love seeing you get your panties bunched up...it's so much fun calling BS on your dishonest attempts at justifying bsu all the time.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

9 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

A championship earned through a playoff and a ring are far better than a bowl game.

A bowl game no matter how good is just a +++++ing bowl game.

A dui grad like you has no understanding of relative levels of winning.  You think you are winning with Trump you are such an idiot.

A loser recluse who is holed up in rural Nevada mumbling about Trump would never understand anything but the night the bad LSD steered you in the direction of sheep.

What esteemed degree did you obtain for Boise Junior College?

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! No, seriously HA! HA!

7 hours ago, DesVandal said:

A loser recluse who is holed up in rural Nevada mumbling about Trump would never understand anything but the night the bad LSD steered you in the direction of sheep.

What esteemed degree did you obtain for Boise Junior College?

I recieved enough education that I can make a coherent argument for a point of view.  I am not so stupid I have to ramble on in different directions like a DUI grad.   Your post is hilariously idiotic.   You must really be mad!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

6 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

My friend and I sat and watched the game and made fun of how small time Boise was. We'd just make quips the whole time when it'd pan to the small stadium, or the empty crowd or some Boise +++++ up and go "big time football". It became a bit of a drinking game. 

That's kind of the national perception of Boise. 

When did you become such a dick? What a pointless fecking post this is.