Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

New Mexico at Boise State

Just now, tailingpermit said:

I'd guess you're a fcking loser in life.

Why so?

I don't have the fcking time in my life to troll on other game threads.

soak up the above words....

Here's where again I call you a total fcking loser.

I see the reasoning.  I suspect that besides all your braggadocio you clearly don't have a mirror in the house.

Trolling on other game threads????  I missed the part where noticing that BSU has a habit of tripping over a very short dick is "trolling".

I do get your point though. You'd really like the rest of us to look the other way when Boise takes the field.  I don't blame you.

Ahhh, the "time in your life".  WTF makes you think that anybody on the planet cares about what you do with the time in your life you arrogant, self absorbed, delusional waste of oxygen.  Nobody on this board gives a shit if you are on a yacht somewhere or shooting up in a Chicago project.  Seriously, we don't give a phuck.  Take that crap to some other sort of board.

2 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Fact: in our (arguably) best season (2006), Wyoming and SJSU played us closer than that.

Who argues 2006 wasn't your best season?  It was...  hands down...  no questions asked.  2006 was BSU's best season.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! No, seriously HA! HA!

Good game Broncos, was surprised Los Lobos were somewhat in this game, but they just ran out of gas against a superior team.

What a difference a season makes, from a 9-4 team, to cellar dweller. Gonna be a long hard season for us.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Good game Boise.

Game planning for injury is not in the cards for us. Without enough catalyst to make the New Mexico offense functional, the depth at QB has us folding this one.

Teeth to teeth I liked our chances. Next time let's settle this in the best of circumstance, rather than limping across the finish.

Good luck this season.

6 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

I see the reasoning.  I suspect that besides all your braggadocio you clearly don't have a mirror in the house.

Trolling on other game threads????  I missed the part where noticing that BSU has a habit of tripping over a very short dick is "trolling".

I do get your point though. You'd really like the rest of us to look the other way when Boise takes the field.  I don't blame you.

Ahhh, the "time in your life".  WTF makes you think that anybody on the planet cares about what you do with the time in your life you arrogant, self absorbed, delusional waste of oxygen.  Nobody on this board gives a shit if you are on a yacht somewhere or shooting up in a Chicago project.  Seriously, we don't give a phuck.  Take that crap to some other sort of board.

You wasted so much time typing that.

I feel sorry for you, work harder.

1 minute ago, LetTheFurFly said:

Good game Boise.

Game planning for injury is not in the cards for us. Without enough catalyst to make the New Mexico functional, the depth at QB has us folding this one.

Teeth to teeth I liked our chances. Next time let's settle this in the best of circumstance, rather than limping across the finish.

Good luck this season.

Yep, we really missed Lamar Jordan's ability to take 18 yard sacks instead of making easy throws to open receivers down the seam for touchdowns. It's depressing that our 3rd string QB (ASU's former 5th string RB) can come into a game cold and  throw a better ball than our senior starting QB. Our upperclassmen RB's have sucked this year too and Davie is too stubborn to play the young backs. 

Hopefully we'll see more Jay Griffin IV, more Tevaka at QB, and Moran and Vigilant at RB. Our receivers are legit. Maybe even spread the ball out and throw a bit. But Davie, gonna Davie, so I doubt that happens. 

Good game, Lobos! I just got back from the game. It was fun, though frustrating to watch our offense. LOVE our defense.

Sorry about your QB. That happened right in front of me, and it was a nasty hit. And totally unnecessary. Definitely a justified targeting call. Hope he gets back on the field soon.

19 minutes ago, DesVandal said:

Who argues 2006 wasn't your best season?  It was...  hands down...  no questions asked.  2006 was BSU's best season.

It was definitely the season that put BSU on the map, but as a 76 year old freshman I started following BSU in 2004 - and remember to this day taking off time to watch the 2005 UGA game.

I was accepted by BSU in 2010, I still remember my best friend telling me that there's still time to transfer to Oregon after the Nevada loss.

Not funny at the time, but hilarious in after thought.

22 minutes ago, PTR said:

Yep, we really missed Lamar Jordan's ability to take 18 yard sacks instead of making easy throws to open receivers down the seam for touchdowns. It's depressing that our 3rd string QB (ASU's former 5th string RB) can come into a game cold and  throw a better ball than our senior starting QB. Our upperclassmen RB's have sucked this year too and Davie is too stubborn to play the young backs. 

Hopefully we'll see more Jay Griffin IV, more Tevaka at QB, and Moran and Vigilant at RB. Our receivers are legit. Maybe even spread the ball out and throw a bit. But Davie, gonna Davie, so I doubt that happens. 

Assigning blame, or however you coup with loss, is not a concern.

Every bit of scheme in the previous two games (mainly flinging the ball around) led to keeping the ball in Jordan's hands and classic UNM option chewing up Boise until we could play off the receivers.

If you're implying that our outside receivers we're under used, I'd tend to agree, but every bit of gamesmanship had our Senior QB carrying this team down the field on the ground.

Mix ups in the 2nd half didn't happen. This game ended in the 2nd quarter. Boise played into UNM's run defense and they fought valiantly.

This team has yet to reinforce it's identity (or even demonstrate it properly) and may not get the chance til mid-season. I'll reserve my judgement for the complete package.

The MWC does not need to sweat this version of the Broncos. It's a missed opportunity.

5 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

It was definitely the season that put BSU on the map, but as a 76 year old freshman I started following BSU in 2004 - and remember to this day taking off time to watch the 2005 UGA game.

I was accepted by BSU in 2010, I still remember my best friend telling me that there's still time to transfer to Oregon after the Nevada loss.

Not funny at the time, but hilarious in after thought.

Pulse? Check. You're in.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg