Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Utefan1211

Nice Job Wyoming

17 hours ago, Utefan1211 said:

I don't know how Wyoming pulls in some of these big teams like Texas, Tennessee and now Oregon. Two for one? 

EVERYBODY LOVES FUNNEL CAKES

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

17 hours ago, Utefan1211 said:

I don't know how Wyoming pulls in some of these big teams like Texas, Tennessee and now Oregon. Two for one? 

How? They view them as easy wins...otherwise Oregon would still schedule Boise...but we all know they won't.

8 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Pssh. We have about the same chance of winning as you guys. 

Unless we run wildcat with Penny every play, I don't see how we have a chance.

1 hour ago, AztecSU said:

How? They view them as easy wins...otherwise Oregon would still schedule Boise...but we all know they won't.

Probably....but teams like UVA and Ole Miss Didn't get what they were expecting.  

7 hours ago, HiCountryCowboy said:

TN was a 2:1 with our home game being in Nashville (or something like that) :hmmm:

We sold it for a million bucks to some sports promotion outfit in Nashville, and used the windfall to install permanent lights in the War.

18 minutes ago, Brew_Poke said:

We sold it for a million bucks to some sports promotion outfit in Nashville, and used the windfall to install permanent lights in the War.

there better be lights for the espn game when hawaii comes struttin into laramie.

17 hours ago, kalua pig said:

there better be lights for the espn game when hawaii comes struttin into laramie.

You wont have to worry about lights.  You do have to worry about functional circuit breakers. Ask Utah.

36 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

You wont have to worry about lights.  You do have to worry about functional circuit breakers. Ask Utah.

I've never been so cold in my life.  That was +++++ing miserable.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

On 9/12/2017 at 2:06 PM, AztecSU said:

Boise actually has some pretty big names in the next few years. Hopefully Oregon State is respectable in 2022/2023 when we play.  Oregon and Washington though are probably done scheduling us for a while. (PAC-12 9-game schedule makes it harder in the future, too)

2018: @Oklahoma St (home in 2021) currently ranked #9

2019: @Florida St (home in 2020) currently ranked #11