Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ExplorerSunDevil

2017-2018 NCAA Football coaching carousel

The AAC's East Carolina Univ removed DC Kenwick Thompson from coaching duties today. He will take on other responsibilities outside coaching for the program.

Yesterday ECU lost 56-20 to West Virginia and gave up 619 yards. The week before ECU lost to FCS James Madison 34-14 giving up 614 yards including 422 yards rushing.

4 hours ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Hugh Freeze resigned in disgrace back in July.

Missouri has just fired its defensive coordinator Demontie Cross after just 2 games

3 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

The AAC's East Carolina Univ removed DC Kenwick Thompson from coaching duties today. He will take on other responsibilities outside coaching for the program.

Yesterday ECU lost 56-20 to West Virginia and gave up 619 yards. The week before ECU lost to FCS James Madison 34-14 giving up 614 yards including 422 yards rushing.

ooh, ooh! we got next!

I actually expect both head coaches from Arizona and Arizona St to be shown the door unless they really do some wonders in a short time.

I think East Carolina will be looking for a new head coach as well.

And don't forget Texas A&M will also be looking for a new coach after the season.

5 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

I actually expect both head coaches from Arizona and Arizona St to be shown the door unless they really do some wonders in a short time.

I think East Carolina will be looking for a new head coach as well.

And don't forget Texas A&M will also be looking for a new coach after the season.

Texas Tech is another school I'd expect to be looking for another coach at the conclusion of the season. Kingsbury just hasn't gotten it done there, so I'd expect them to move on despite his status as a former player. I'd also be shocked if Addazio at BC still has a job by the end of the season, unless he somehow miraculously leads them to a winning season. 

On 9/11/2017 at 5:40 AM, retrofade said:

Texas Tech is another school I'd expect to be looking for another coach at the conclusion of the season. Kingsbury just hasn't gotten it done there, so I'd expect them to move on despite his status as a former player. I'd also be shocked if Addazio at BC still has a job by the end of the season, unless he somehow miraculously leads them to a winning season. 

Kingsbury always fills the stands, so unless the boosters are crying for his ouster, I doubt it.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

6 hours ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Nebraska hires Washington State's Bill Moos as it's new Athletic Director, which could affect Mike Leach's stance on how soon he wants to get out of Pullman.

Washington State is an MWC type team in PAC-12 clothing.