Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Idaho

1 hour ago, NWRebel said:

Sanchez is feeling the heat.  Glad to see Rogers off the leash.  I hope Cotton can get the right plays in.  The coordinators scare the hell out of me with the shyt they call.

I hate them both so much, lol

3 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Idaho -6,5 on my phone betting app.........took UNLV 

And added 7 points to UNLV & some other MWC teams on teaser bets 

Should have taken them when they were at 9. I still think they cover, but it's gunna be a shootout. 

On 9/7/2017 at 6:01 AM, NWRebel said:

I agree.  From what I've seen the defense is fast and can put pressure on the QB.  From the Potato Bowl to last weeks game shows they can play enough defense to win games.  The QB was on the Unitas watch list so I know he is going to pick it up this week if he wants to stay on that list.  This is going to be an interesting game to watch.  Can the Rebels recover from that shyt show last week?  We shall see but, it's going to be a tough game on the road.

My first visit to the Kibbee Dome and I'm going there without wearing my Rebel gear.  Last week was just too embarrassing.  Maybe I need to wear a bag over my head.

image.jpeg.7fb64ca9699b2990870aebdb2536602f.jpeg

I'll be making the drive from Seattle. I left the paper bag for my head at home. 

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Should have taken them when they were at 9. I still think they cover, but it's gunna be a shootout. 

If it's a shoot out, we win; however, it will not be a shoot out because UNLV is involved.  It will be a tard-out.  That's how they trap us.

8 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Not really in the mood to hear your b*llsh*t today.

Sorry I can't just get a date like the snap of a finger.

Anyone can get a date like the snap of a finger.  Dre and BlueRules009 were born, that's proof.  Start with the fatties and move your way up the food chain.

17 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

If it's a shoot out, we win; however, it will not be a shoot out because UNLV is involved.  It will be a tard-out.  That's how they trap us.

I really think UNLV is going to be very good offensively, this year. They do have a FR QB so I'd imagine he'll have some freshman moments, but he is a big time recruit and they are stacked at every position on offense. Unfortunately, they are so bad on defense and could possibly have the worst LB group in the country. Both teams should get to that 30-40+ point range. 

13 hours ago, kingpotato said:

If it was 9 it was only for a short time and might not have even been at all the books...........was 7 for most of the week until late UNLV $$ dropped it to 6.5

The over is 70 or 70.5 

Just now, UNLV2001 said:

If it was 9 it was only for a short time and might not have even been at all the books...........was 7 for most of the week until late UNLV $$ dropped it to 6.5

The over is 70 or 70.5 

i'd take the over, lol. there will be some scoring in this game.

10 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I really think UNLV is going to be very good offensively, this year. They do have a FR QB so I'd imagine he'll have some freshman moments, but he is a big time recruit and they are stacked at every position on offense. Unfortunately, they are so bad on defense and could possibly have the worst LB group in the country. Both teams should get to that 30-40+ point range. 

Think lots of UNLV games will resemble last seasons UNLV-Wyoming game - high scoring back and forth games 

2 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

put your rebel shirt underneath your neutral one, just in case.

Wear yo chit with pride.

IN THA DOME!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! No, seriously HA! HA!

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

hey I wore my UNLV shirt to the final four, and we had only won 11 games, lol.

When you got 4 of them and a NC you have a lifetime pass to wear that shirt to any FF. ;)