Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Idaho

Just now, DesVandal said:

Who taught you how to write?

They did a monumentally terrible job.  Without the "too", I might add...  or subtract.

WAZZU 42.   BSU 13.

Rypien is benched early second quarter..  Cozart comes in and plays horribly.

Broncos fans realize the old adage is true:  if you have 2 quaterbacks...  You don't have a quaterback.

... and that has what to do with the UNLV-Idaho game?

13 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

... and that has what to do with the UNLV-Idaho game?

It's played 8 miles away.  It's a regional comment.

WAZZU and UI are the guardians of the palouse.  I was updating the UNLV guys about the events that will take place, down the road.

If you are in town for the weekend...  go watch your conference mates get throttled.  

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! No, seriously HA! HA!

Just now, DesVandal said:

It's played 8 miles away.  It's a regional comment.

WAZZU and UI are the guardians of the palouse.  I was updating the UNLV guys about the events that will take place, down the road.

If you are in town for the weekend...  go watch your conference mates get throttled.  

I am in town and I will be catching the first half of the undercard bout. 

16 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Sanchez is feeling the heat.  Glad to see Rogers off the leash.  I hope Cotton can get the right plays in.  The coordinators scare the hell out of me with the shyt they call.

3 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

Glad to see Rogers off the leash.  I hope Cotton can get the right plays in.  The coordinators scare the hell out of me with the shyt they call.

Is Rogers going to play defense too or do you have a secret weapon to flush that turd?

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 minute ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Is Rogers going to play defense too or do you have a secret weapon to flush that turd?

Baer should have been fired last year.  He hasn't shown any secret weapons since he was hired.  Obviously.

13 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

We're talking about a guy who thinks a hooker really digs him for his personality, not for the $400 he pays her to pretend she digs his personality.

Not really in the mood to hear your b*llsh*t today.

Sorry I can't just get a date like the snap of a finger.

10 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

No.  I'm getting stiffed on a date that isn't going to happen.  I'm going to post her pic here since she's a flake.  

I talked on the phone with her for over two hours on Monday.  She agreed to go out with me tonight. I called to confirm.  I texted as well.  She has ignored me and unfriended me on Snapchat.

I don't blame her one bit.