Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hugh Jiddump

New Mexico State @ New Mexico 09/09/2017

Video  

New Mexico State Aggies vs New Mexico Lobos

The New Mexico Lobos host the Rio Grande Rivalry! Will New Mexico State University repeat as winners?

Posted by Stadium: Live College Football on Tuesday, September 5, 2017

All I can say is that we at least seem to have a legit throwing QB now. Time will tell, but Tevaka Tuioti has a lot of ability. 

If finding a quarterback means we can win 6-8 games and get to a bowl game, then a loss tonight was worth it. Honestly saw us winning maybe 2 more games this year before we took Lamar Jordan out. 

56 minutes ago, aggzilla said:

Too bad lobos waited until the 4th to start playing ball

Charity. Exercise. An entertaining romp with a close score. I saw this game last year too.

If you've forgotten, NMSU now spells the mascot H-O-M-E-L-E-S-S during the fight song.

NMSU proved to go 3-9 last year, so although keeping Frank Martin (NMSU HC) in a job has to have continuity benefits...they hardly seem to do much with it. Regardless, UNM makes much more money off this rivalry than little brother has managed to. Pity.

See you next week Boise. ?

Those of us who have been paying attention tried to tell the rest of you guys. NM State took their foot off the gas and lost control. That and smoke and mirrors made the game closer than it shd have been.

It's weird, because an internet football guru told me lsst week that NM State shd runbthe ball on every play. But when the opponent knew the run was coming, The Aggies run blocking wasnt very good at all. It's almost like the spread pass attack is what creates run gaps. 

#Weird

12667677.jpeg