Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fanhood

Tulsa removed from NYD Bowl race

13 minutes ago, fanhood said:

I watched every single snap. Tulsa is going to struggle. They have a limited defense (as usual), and a limited QB (but he will get better). I had predicted they will go 2-2 OOC. Now, It think they will go 1-3.

Wait, you saw an 8 or 9 win team? Holy monkey +++++? Really? I mean, if they win all of their conference games, sure, but I give the AAC more credit then that.

The best Colorado team in a decade lost to okstate 38-8 it's last game before this one..You have to compare teams to their competition 

Their defense wasn't as bad as the score..Watch the highlight on YouTube Tulsa Cbs went stride for stride with okstate WR. Okstats WR just made huge plays.. most teams Tulsa will play won't have qb who can throw such a good deep ball and we who can make such big plays ..It wasnt like the SJSU game where wr were running free 

Tulsa lost 48-3 last year versus a top 10 team but still finished with 10 wins..

Including the bowl, 8 or 9 is definitely possible 

3 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Have they played anybody besides Fresno and San Joser?

And let's not overlook that impressive win by Cincinnati over mighty Austin Peay6.

Not true.  Tulsa as played CSU recently

2 hours ago, pesik said:

The best Colorado team in a decade lost to okstate 38-8 it's last game before this one..You have to compare teams to their competition 

Their defense wasn't as bad as the score..Watch the highlight on YouTube Tulsa Cbs went stride for stride with okstate WR. Okstats WR just made huge plays.. most teams Tulsa will play won't have qb who can throw such a good deep ball and we who can make such big plays ..It wasnt like the SJSU game where wr were running free 

Tulsa lost 48-3 last year versus a top 10 team but still finished with 10 wins..

Including the bowl, 8 or 9 is definitely possible 

Your eyes don't lie, unless of course, you cannot see past your own glasses. I watched the game. Tulsa struggle to be Bowl Eligible this year. I think they win six games.