Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

My theory on the Arpaio pardon

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

Sure you do, that is how you investigate.

They did the same thing with Hillary and you claim she committed no crime.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!  

Your hypocrisy is hilarious.    HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!  

Keep doubling down on stupid, dimwit.

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

Tapeworm speaking out both sides of his mouth.  HA! HA! HA! HA !HA! HA! HA! HA!

Trump guilty because of grand jury.

Hillary innocent because of grand jury.

There was no grand jury impaneled specifically for the Hillary investigation. 

There were subpoenas issued from A grand jury for old cell phone records, but all of the witnesses' statements were directly to FBI investigators and voluntary. Not in front of a grand jury. 

Your claim that there are no allegations or evidence of crimes in the Trump investigation is moronic.

19 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

every

single 

one

of

you

is

retard

Given that I can't find a reason for this other than Dog whistle stuff or the said conspiracy theory... I'm not gonna argue too much. Both reasons just seem too thin for this move.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

There was no grand jury impaneled specifically for the Hillary investigation. 

There were subpoenas issued from A grand jury for old cell phone records, but all of the witnesses' statements were directly to FBI investigators and voluntary. Not in front of a grand jury. 

Your claim that there are no allegations or evidence of crimes in the Trump investigation is moronic.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/04/27/hillary-clinton-emails-subpoenas-fbi-237712

Contrary to widespread reports, federal prosecutors issued grand jury subpoenas in connection with an investigation into Hillary Clinton's email server, an FBI official indicated in a court filing this week.

2 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/04/27/hillary-clinton-emails-subpoenas-fbi-237712

Contrary to widespread reports, federal prosecutors issued grand jury subpoenas in connection with an investigation into Hillary Clinton's email server, an FBI official indicated in a court filing this week.

Like I already said water brain. A grand jury issued subpoenas for old cell records that came up empty. There was never a grand jury impaneled specifically to investigate Clinton and nothing but Clinton, like Mueller has done for the Trump investigation.

However, a top FBI official revealed in a civil lawsuit this week that investigators used grand jury subpoenas in an unsuccessful attempt to obtain archived copies of some of Clinton's old email messages.

"The FBI...obtained grand jury subpoenas related to the Blackberry e-mail accounts, which produced no responsive materials, as the requested data was outside the retention time utilized by those providers," FBI Assistant Director for the Counterintelligence Division E.W. Priestap wrote in a declaration filed Monday in federal court in Washington.

Priestap did not provide details about the subpoenas, although he suggested they were served on AT&T Wireless and a firm it acquired, Cingular.

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Like I already said water brain. A grand jury issued subpoenas for old cell records that came up empty. There was never a grand jury impaneled specifically to investigate Clinton and nothing but Clinton, like Mueller has done for the Trump investigation.

However, a top FBI official revealed in a civil lawsuit this week that investigators used grand jury subpoenas in an unsuccessful attempt to obtain archived copies of some of Clinton's old email messages.

"The FBI...obtained grand jury subpoenas related to the Blackberry e-mail accounts, which produced no responsive materials, as the requested data was outside the retention time utilized by those providers," FBI Assistant Director for the Counterintelligence Division E.W. Priestap wrote in a declaration filed Monday in federal court in Washington.

Priestap did not provide details about the subpoenas, although he suggested they were served on AT&T Wireless and a firm it acquired, Cingular.

So your claim that there was no grand jury was false.

You are wrong again and by your standards you use for Trump.   Hillary is guilty.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

8 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

So your claim that there was no grand jury was false.

You are wrong again and by your standards you use for Trump.   Hillary is guilty.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

There are grand juries all over the place. They went to an existing grand jury to get a couple of subpoenas for old cell records.

in addition to using existing grand juries, in Trump's case, they set up a new one dedicated to him. They have issued subpoenas for documents, search warrants, and Subpoenaed witnesses and heard testimony. The Trump investigation seems to be moving along quite nicely.

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

There are grand juries all over the place. They went to an existing grand jury to get a couple of subpoenas for old cell records.

in addition to using existing grand juries, in Trump's case, they set up a new one dedicated to him. They have issued subpoenas for documents, search warrants, and Subpoenaed witnesses and heard testimony. The Trump investigation seems to be moving along quite nicely.

Hypocrisy knows no bounds with you.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

On 8/30/2017 at 7:16 AM, retrofade said:

On the surface the Arpaio pardon seems pretty straight forward, and we can blame it on Trump having a soft spot for him because of his "service" to the country. 

However, I believe that there may have been some ulterior motives behind the way he decided to pardon Arpaio --- going around the Justice Department, not waiting for sentencing, and not waiting the standard or traditional 4-5 years before issuing a pardon. He's sending a message to everyone being targeted or questioned by the Mueller investigation. He's telling them, "Don't worry about it. Even if they try to indict you, I'll pardon you and you'll be okay. So keep your mouths shut."

This is why he issued the pardon when he did, this is why he lamented the fact that the TV ratings weren't higher. He wanted to distract everyone from what his other motives were. More information was coming out about the Trump Towers meeting, and he needed to wag the dog, and send a message while doing it. 

Yes, I know that I'm a conspiracy theorist, and this may seem a little far fetched. However, while I believe Trump to be an idiot and a horrible President, he also knows how to manipulate people, or at least his handlers do. 

I would just stick to analyzing Fresno football because it's a lot easier for you to figure out what's going on. They suck. And then you can take out your frustration of sucking on SAN! 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

I would just stick to analyzing Fresno football because it's a lot easier for you to figure out what's going on. They suck. And then you can take out your frustration of sucking on SAN! 

What's it like being on the left side of the bell curve?

On 8/30/2017 at 11:23 PM, youngrebelfan40 said:

If it makes the libs mad, I'm for it!!!! Even nuclear war with North Korea! Imagine how triggered they'd be LOL. #MAGA

That's the worst part, you literally have people in his base defending Nazis and KKK members because they hate liberals more. Sorry if you hate a liberal more than you hate the KKK then you quite simply are a piece of shit. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

8 minutes ago, just_chris said:

That's the worst part, you literally have people in his base defending Nazis and KKK members because they hate liberals more. Sorry if you hate a liberal more than you hate the KKK then you quite simply are a piece of shit. 

There are no liberals in the democratic party.

2 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

You know blues is struggling when he pulls his but Hillary argument.

I am just making fun of the hypocrisy of the anti-Trump crowd.

Especially Tapeworm and USSR2001 since they are so obviously biased.   Both would vote for Trump next election if he switched to the democratic party.  

Come to think of it, so would you probably.

On 9/3/2017 at 0:34 PM, Joe from WY said:

So says the guy who lives in Merced. 

K, dude.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.