Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Howard at UNLV - Season opener

Video  

f49d3dc29a393c34a9cb179a2222b6ad

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

We're not going to lose.  We closed as 40+ point favorites.

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

Sorry Rebel fans, you're screwed now.

I'm phucking Nostradamus. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

14 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

That was just for the band

Which, btw, sucked. NOTHING like the one last year. You didn't miss anything. 

8 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

Thank god I didn't have to witness this in person.  Phuck you sanchez.  I hope they fire your ass.  You can continue kissing the ass of your defensive coordinator if you want but, it is going to cost you your job.

Clean house. But I don't know if anybody saw Sanchez rip cotton a new one right before the half? The dumb ass almost let the clock run out, had to settle for a field goal, when we had momentum. 

7 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Haha. Vegas. Line up the excuses. 

None whatsoever. 

Just now, Yellow Evan said:

Where was the fire Sanchez joke thread I made after he was hired?

If you find it PM me and I can unarchive and bump it for you. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Just like Dave Rice.

Least Dave brought national hype to the program, putting the spotlight on unlv again and getting some players to the NBA. 

Sanchez literally has done nothing except whipping the local beat writers into a frenzy and changing jerseys every week. 

I didn't want UNLV to lose. Right to the end I was hoping they would pull it out. They have way too many good posters for any reasonable person to want them to have to keep suffering rooting for that hapless program.

But then UNLV lost to Howard, and it was so goddamn funny I haven't stopped smiling.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.