Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

SJSU is an Embarrassment

1 hour ago, jimjam said:

Really???

I had completely forgotten about him until you mentioned him here.

The last time I saw him was in about 1985 at Falcon Stadium.

Yeah that's him, still crazy. At least it looks like him. . Creator of "the wave".

I saw him at Earthquake games all the time.

One of the Final Five..........

20 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

CSU-Fresno's ZERO D-1a wins 2016...also "...is an EMBARASMENT..." to the conf.

Glad to see you're still beating your Dead Horse.

¡GO STATE!

Still mad that I made fun of your snowplow career I see. Oh, and that fake Colombian girlfriend thing. 

Have you made up anything new lately?

15 minutes ago, mysfit said:

Yeah that's him, still crazy. At least it looks like him. . Creator of "the wave".

I saw him at Earthquake games all the time.

Hilarious.  He looks a lot longer in the tooth.:lol:

16 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Still mad that I made fun of your snowplow career I see. Oh, and that fake Colombian girlfriend thing. 

Have you made up anything new lately?

I thought of you back in June.  I was driving in/around Brainerd, MN & saw an F-250 with a plow on the front in late-June no less.

Not mad.  Never driven a plow.  Operated a Sno-Cat a few time with a blade on the front.

Been broken-up w/la Colombiana since Oct.  FWIW...Colombia is full o' 'em.

58 minutes ago, Eat_Your_Dried_Fruits said:

I honestly feel bad for San Jose State. I like coach Brennan, he seems like a good hearted guy who cares for the program. Hope he can make something happen. 

All that. But it doesn't matter. SJSU's administration hardly cares about athletics and the same is true of the fan base, such as it is.

Boom goes the dynamite.

3 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Bologna.

San Jose State has issues, and they seem to run deeper than football. How can a team in that area of the country, with literally hundreds of billions of tech dollars surrounding the campus on all sides, be so bad at football? How can their game presentation be so poor? Why aren’t there any fans there? What’s the deal??

I have no idea, but I was pretty unimpressed with the facility, the fan support, and the overall state of the program. It might be related to the UC/Cal State system split, where the UC schools have a loftier status than their less-prestigious state system brethren. But San Diego State isn’t this deep in the hole.

https://www.thedailystampede.com/2017/8/27/16210688/usf-bulls-football-thoughts-from-san-jose-st-spartans-quinton-flowers-charlie-strong-kelvin-pinkney

I 100% agree with that writers assessment. Our facilities are shit and we're behind at least 30 years in that regards. And I believe that impacts attendance greatly. It's a shit game day experience. Most people I know won't even go anymore, because the facilities are that bad.

Like I've said multiple times- time to shit or get off the pot. We're a joke. This new AD is too. 

And don't get me started on those Adidas uniforms. Horrible and no 18 to 22 year old kid is gonna be wowed into going to SJSU that way. Uniforms do matter when it comes to recruiting, despite on the archaic thoughts on that. The AD thought she was doing something awesome, but clearly showed to many she's out of touch with the times.

2 minutes ago, babigos said:

I 100% agree with that writers assessment. Our facilities are shit and we're behind at least 30 years in that regards. And I believe that impacts attendance greatly. It's a shit game day experience. Most people I know won't even go anymore, because the facilities are that bad.

Like I've said multiple times- time to shit or get off the pot. We're a joke. This new AD is too. 

You own it and that's commendable. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

15 minutes ago, babigos said:

Not sure why I even care anymore. Stupid me.

Hell, we all care cause we're fans.

Our erector set stadium does get a lot grief. But, it is what it is, some great memories of timing how long I could hold my pee. I swear I set a personal record every time we played someone who drew a good crowd.

Our bathrooms sucked.

9 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Hell, we all care cause we're fans.

Our erector set stadium does get a lot grief. But, it is what it is, some great

There's a difference though - you guys have had some recent success and seem to invest in athletics, despite being in a way less populated area with limited resources. I'm envious in that regards.

1 hour ago, babigos said:

Not sure why I even care anymore. Stupid me.

I totally get that. You are where I was with SDSU football post 70-7 in 2008. Thankfully a bunch of us raised holy hell and president Weber heard us and took action.

Here's to similar outrage occurring at San Jose State and a similar response from your school's president.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Just now, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I totally get that. You are where I was with SDSU football post 70-7 in 2008. Thankfully a bunch of us raised holy hell and president Weber heard us and took action.

Here's to similar outrage occurring at San Jose State and a similar response from your school's president.

Unfortunately, there are many fans that don't think there's a problem. And we lack the younger and more energetic fan base who would. Don't see that happening.

4 minutes ago, babigos said:

Unfortunately, there are many fans that don't think there's a problem. And we lack the younger and more energetic fan base who would. Don't see that happening.

You mean like tweedle dee and tweedle dum (AKA Creepy and Huge Dump)?

We've only heard one side of the story in regards to the #BandDorkBeatdown at Spartan Stadium. But I'm starting to wonder if @Cincy might have provoked the incident with that temper of his

#OhYeah #CincyMad

169617.gif

12667677.jpeg

1 minute ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

We've only heard one side of the story in regards to the #BandDorkBeatdown at Spartan Stadium. But I'm starting to wonder if @Cincy might have provoked the incident with that temper of his

#OhYeah #CincyMad

169617.gif

I know you're pretty dense, but even you have to see by now that nobody believes this.

#LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

#AnotherShartaFail

#DontStopTrying

8 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Nobody believes it? Then why did you tell a sad story about it when you started this board? Was one of the most hilarious band best down stories ever told, and you told it....tubaboybeatdown

LOL!!!

Then I'm sure you can pull it up for us all to see?

#DesperateShartaFans

#Pathetic