Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

SJSU is an Embarrassment

3 hours ago, Cincy said:

That guy rocks. His video which is a paean to sarcasm should be required viewing for every person who thinks SJSU should have been added to the Molehill Worst.

But wait! Things at SJSU have obviously improved greatly! Go Spartans! (Leave the MWC!)

Boom goes the dynamite.

9 hours ago, mysfit said:

That's Krazy George

Really???

I had completely forgotten about him until you mentioned him here.

The last time I saw him was in about 1985 at Falcon Stadium.

7 minutes ago, MWC Tex said:

Every conference has their SJSU

The MW is no exception.  As long as they perform on the field that matters the most.

Lotsa fail in that post.

It's true that every conference has its SJSU. As an example, the SEC has its Vanderbilt. However, the SEC carrying Vandy is like the Terminator carrying John Conner. 

And if you somehow think pathetic game shots, almost total silence and the like during nationally televised football games don't hurt the MWC, you're nuts.

Boom goes the dynamite.

4 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Lotsa fail in that post.

It's true that every conference has its SJSU. As an example, the SEC has its Vanderbilt. However, the SEC carrying Vandy is like the Terminator carrying John Conner. 

And if you somehow think pathetic game shots, almost total silence and the like during nationally televised football games don't hurt the MWC, you're nuts.

It doesn't.  Just as Vandy or Purdue or Tulane or Wake or Wash St. don't hurt their conferences.

Heck, even USF had SJSU crowds.

2 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

I've said it once and I'll say it again..."I love attendance smack from Fresno State fans".

Yes, our attendance is embarrassing. However, our losing streak to FBS opponents is at one game. Fresno State's losing streak to FBS opponents now stands at TWELVE, with Alabama and Washington up next. The nation's longest losing streak. Now THAT is embarrassing.

LMAO!!

I love it!  Mikey is CLINGING onto some recent wins against Fresno. Never mind the fact that Sharta has accomplished nothing in the MWC. 

Sharta hasn't even sniffed coming close to a championship. In fact, since you love talking about streaks Mike, let's talk about Sharta's 4 year streak of having ZERO winning seasons in either football, baseball or basketball. LOL!!!

Sharta is working on a 5 year streak of non winning seasons. Keep up the good work Mike!!  LOLOLOLOLKLOL!!!!

3 minutes ago, MWC Tex said:

It doesn't.  Just as Vandy or Purdue or Tulane or Wake or Wash St. don't hurt their conferences.

Heck, even USF had SJSU crowds.

Bologna.

San Jose State has issues, and they seem to run deeper than football. How can a team in that area of the country, with literally hundreds of billions of tech dollars surrounding the campus on all sides, be so bad at football? How can their game presentation be so poor? Why aren’t there any fans there? What’s the deal??

I have no idea, but I was pretty unimpressed with the facility, the fan support, and the overall state of the program. It might be related to the UC/Cal State system split, where the UC schools have a loftier status than their less-prestigious state system brethren. But San Diego State isn’t this deep in the hole.

https://www.thedailystampede.com/2017/8/27/16210688/usf-bulls-football-thoughts-from-san-jose-st-spartans-quinton-flowers-charlie-strong-kelvin-pinkney

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

I said it "usually" means you're getting hammered on the field. In 2013 we hung 62 and in 2015 we hung 49 while Tyler Irvin ran for 300 yards. Sure, last years game was close, and that was your worst team ever. But, 2013 was your best team in 30 years, and they gave up 62 points. Derek Carr made that game close, but your defense was hammered.

I don't think that 2013 team was one the best in 30 years...2001 team was talented, 2004 & 2005 had tons of talent too. That 2013 team was talented, but the defense was a nightmare, not because of a lack of talent either...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 minute ago, Dogs4Me said:

I don't think that 2013 team was one the best in 30 years...2001 team was talented, 2004 & 2005 had tons of talent too. That 2013 team was talented, but the defense was a nightmare, not because of a lack of talent either...

Your 2013 team was one game away from millions.....never will you approach that again...it's over....Incarnate Word message board predicting easy win this week.

1 minute ago, creeper86 said:

Your 2013 team was one game away from millions.....never will you approach that again...it's over....Incarnate Word message board predicting easy win this week.

That wasn't the first time a FS team was a win away from living up to the hype...when was SJSU last hyped for anything big?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

16 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

That wasn't the first time a FS team was a win away from living up to the hype...when was SJSU last hyped for anything big?

Sharta'a ping pong team was picked to win it all a couple years ago. 

CSU-Fresno's ZERO D-1a wins 2016...also "...is an EMBARASMENT..." to the conf.

Glad to see you're still beating your Dead Horse.

¡GO STATE!

12 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

CSU-Fresno's ZERO D-1a wins 2016...also "...is an EMBARASMENT..." to the conf.

Glad to see you're still beating your Dead Horse.

¡GO STATE!

#130/130....and running they mouths?? Now that's embarrassing...#nopride