Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Oregon State at CSU Game Thread

Damn CSU.  What a beat down of Oregon State.  Congrats guys! What a nice opening to your new stadium

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I had csu by 27 in guess the score. #jussayin

I had a 10 point loss based on our defensive secondary. I'm just glad that the offense rolls and rolls and rolls, and that Stevens seems to have found some strength in his arm and accuracy.

23 minutes ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

Other than a few brain farts by the Rams, they look rather good. The MWC overall needs to take advantage of winnable games vs P5 teams.

Agreed and major props to the Rams. However, Lewis and Clark are reputed to have told a reporter inquiring about the value of the land that "Any part of it on which is built a university whose 2-deep at quarterback is composed of transfers from Utah State and Idaho ain't worth shit."

Boom goes the dynamite.

8 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

i can't wait till @LoFasZz gets here!

No way he/she will be sober enough to type for at least a few days. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

7 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Oregon State must be the worst team in the PAC-12.

I'd argue either of the Arizona schools and definitely Cal for that distinction. They might surprise and make a bowl if they can get the road losing streak monkey off their back.